The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread

Just bought this Akubra Rough Rider hat for my snow Harry
cc684cf66989b346e98f4bc9e42d8c19.jpg

I’ll go see a leather store and get a strip made to match this:
205a6e7cdb194051183b3442dea9e1f1.jpg

Pairing it with this:
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com.au/ulk/itm/282718056613
The photos are from the actual Mr. Porter listing, but the seller sent me these shots. I’d say it’s close enough.
35dc3ba4e1561f2c3f84af89a81adbe7.jpg
5f7f5414e42cee546fde1ea32d3d313c.jpg

Custom glass lenses for the Boocre tortoise shell glasses next, so I can use a dark window tint on the left lens. I’m not doing the side if anyone remembers that on Harry’s new glasses. I’m not sure exactly whether it’s part of the lens or the arm, but I’d rather just tint the lens.

when Harry hit the baseball on to Poppy's Donuts it looks like there's a functioning blinking LED.

Is this CG or is it possible to unstitch a ball and put in electronics? The only ball I've busted while playing had like a weird fiber core.

A working push button I could easily (possibly) do, but the LED I'm a little stumped on.

deleted.png

Just spotted this from a trailer.
About 2 seconds from a deleted scene where Statesman tied Harry's arms to horses and had them run away. Looks like Merlin foiled that torture technique too, by cutting the ropes.

when Harry hit the baseball on to Poppy's Donuts it looks like there's a functioning blinking LED.

Is this CG or is it possible to unstitch a ball and put in electronics?

Most likely CG, The way I'd go around doing it is to rotocast a baseball, fitting the electronics in, closing it up and painting it. For my own personal collection... I'm just putting a label-free baseball on a shelf next to a bat I plan on faux- gold leafing.

Most likely CG, The way I'd go around doing it is to rotocast a baseball, fitting the electronics in, closing it up and painting it. For my own personal collection... I'm just putting a label-free baseball on a shelf next to a bat I plan on faux- gold leafing.

keep us updated on how the leaf gilding goes. i considered it, but the detail would kill me

IMG_5443.JPG IMG_5435.jpg

For my Statesman costume, put the how-to in that thread "Kingsman Golden Circle Inspired Cosplay" in the costumes thread. I redid a daisy rifle to look similar to Tequila's in the meeting and fight scene. I'll be putting my own touch on it. (Like their hats and suits are unique, I believe their guns have some type of uniqueness to them too) I'll be adding a leather cheek pad with bullet holder on it to cover up the engraved Red Ryder Logo.

I’m sort of surprised I haven’t seen any agent Whiskey Colt builds yet.

It’s seems rather simple for the most part.
68ED102E-4287-4999-83B4-94A2C1975D41.jpeg

The sole purpose of this thread is to identify all Kingsman gadgets, costume pieces, and other props from both Kingsman: The Secret Service and Kingman: The Golden Circle.

Kingsman: The Secret Service might be one of my favorite spy films yet. It basically took all that I loved of James Bond and put it together. I was such a big fan of it that I wanted more. I wanted all of the gadgets, I wanted all the guns, I wanted everything from the film. Sadly, when I started looking for information on all the screen-used props, I couldn't find much information. This whole thread's purpose is to be the best source of 100% screen-accurate items and information.

I may, from time to time, post pictures from the film to start to figure out more information

*Just remember, the majority of all the KINGSMAN props were custom made or modified in some way*

All Confirmed Items
#21 The KINSMAN Standard Issue Pistol
#26 The KINGSMAN Standard Issue Remote Poison Pens
#177 The KINGSMAN glasses

Gotta do a decent update of confirmed items now XD

- - - Updated - - -

Is it just me, or does the label on the Kingsman scotch have a printed "texture" or possibly even a cursive script in the background? Kind of like a scan fro man old book that's been faded out? That might make it really difficult to replicate.

I'd say it's a printed faux texture. Kinda looks like the effect of brushed steel.

See here, the label from the official Glendronach Kingsman edition. Has a faint grain
tumblr_ot2ig8C2xR1w7kt0ro2_1280.jpg

Last edited:
The Umbrella
The Umbrella is probably the most prominent prop in the whole film. It is used time and time again to save the good guys. The original umbrella is a well known one. It is called the Brigg Umbrella. The Brigg Umbrella is a very high quality umbrella comprised mainly of polished chestnut wood and black nylon for the canopy. The real umbrella does not shoot bullets sadly but instead can be used as a cane of sorts.
ceapumbreola.jpg
The brig umbrella costs just around $500US

Luckily there is a less expensive option. The totes wooden umbrella is well crafted with a full nylon canopy and a wooden handle base.

expenivvveumbrela.jpg
it costs around $20US

However the second option won't be good enough for some people. In fact most umbrellas wont be accurate enough for some people because of one small detail. The
Ⓚ​
brass ring on the handle really sells it as a KINGSMAN gadget.
kingmsnarumbrelahandle.jpg
Luckily,I have been working on rings for quite a while now. I've just been really busy working other things. Its basically a rounded ring with a CNC'd

more updates will follow in the future ........

ceapumbreola.jpg

expenivvveumbrela.jpg

kingmsnarumbrelahandle.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back