The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread

The knife in the leather sheath in the 2nd pic next to the sunglasses is either a SOG Huntspoint Skinning or Boning Fixed Blade (3.6" Satin) with Rosewood handles. The Huntspoint & Boning both come in AUS-8 which is not a great steel, but they can be purchased for around $55.00 making them prop display friendly. The Huntspoint also comes in a better CPM-S30V steel for about $20.00 more.

Last edited:
can anyone get some back shots of the Statesman shoulder holsters? Like whiskey fighting in the snow. I want to make one of my own and not have to shell out 200 bucks for one. Also some great life size toy lever action rifles would be helpful too. All I can find are airsoft ones for like 120+ bucks. not looking to spend more than 60 on one.

I’ve just realised the image we’ve been referencing is promo, so it different than the actual armoury room.
Here’s a screenshot from the making of documentary for closer reference of three types of knives:
http://i.imgur.com/Zjn96yR.jpg

Yep, the one on the right could definitely be a generic bowie knife and easy to find/replicate

Another promo image here too, from an advert about the prop tour in the Huntsman store:
http://i.imgur.com/QoipcKb.jpg

EDIT: Although, that knife is likely a buck 120. but the ones i’ve seen only have black lines. this looks to have a red one at the end. I wish i knew where my generic one was, I swear it had red.

I am confident the knives on the right are Buck 119s especially in regards to their proportions. The 120s have a noticeably longer blood groove and blade, although they do indeed have the red detailing. The 119s had the red detailing with the black handle, but only from 1961-1981 and the red rings were doubled. These look like modern 119s in design. My guess is either they were painted by production, or it is an unintended light trick. I will reach out to Buck today when they open to see if I can find out any further details.

* Update from Buck Knives. So, all of the model 119s are made with red micarta spacers, but after they are formed and buffed the spacers will appear black in color. Under intense or bright light the red color will show through.

Last edited:
I see there's a seller on Etsy who does made-to-measure ring and on eBay. Anyone have prictures from either vendor they could share?

And does anyone else have leads on who makes the most accurate made-to-measure insignia ring?

IMG_7189.JPG
Keep wondering if I should paint the silver trim gold to match the lighter...?

Last edited:
I see there's a seller on Etsy who does made-to-measure ring and on eBay. Anyone have prictures from either vendor they could share?

And does anyone else have leads on who makes the most accurate made-to-measure insignia ring?

View attachment 767039
Keep wondering if I should paint the silver trim gold to match the lighter...?

nah, leave it as is.

there are roughly four different makers of rings. i’ll compile links and images tomorrow when i’m at the pc again

I message the seller on Etsy and he responed after a couple days. I had asked for some pictures of a recently finished ring. He was kind enough to provide some, however idk if they're recent.

IMG_7190.JPG
IMG_7191.JPG

The Galahad on the inside is cool touch IMO. I'm may take the chance and get one. His reviews on Etsy are so-so.

Risu may do a ring run which will likey turn out the most accurate ring. That run I'll definitely be on as well.

I message the seller on Etsy and he responed after a couple days. I had asked for some pictures of a recently finished ring. He was kind enough to provide some, however idk if they're recent.

View attachment 767399
View attachment 767400

The Galahad on the inside is cool touch IMO. I'm may take the chance and get one. His reviews on Etsy are so-so.

Risu may do a ring run which will likey turn out the most accurate ring. That run I'll definitely be on as well.

that's a nice piece. i can't help but notice the design doesn't take up much on the face though.
that said, the ones i've seen with the right size etc. aren't accurate in detail :rolleyes

I know, what the F.

it's like each different vendor has accurate and inaccuracies to them. No one was able to get an actual accurate definitive ring.

Got some new fake shotgun shells that look much better than the last ones. These came from eHobbyasia.com and they are made by G&P.

I highly recommend these if you have or have gotten Sundowners Carnwennan, as they're closest in size without having to cut.

Here is a side-by-side of the new vs. old
IMG_7336.JPG
IMG_7335.JPG
IMG_7337.JPG
The new ones even have fake buck shot in them when you shake em'

painting will begin later..

Last edited:
I'll consider that unfortunately I'd then lose a bit of control, but if I can't find another way that will be the go. I'm just busy with university at the moment and considering options.
On the plus if that doesn't happen I have made a couple of copies with something added that is not present on my bottle. Will see how busy my weekend gets and try to set some means of getting them out. I'm also based in Aus which will need to be taken into consideration given I assume you're all or mainly in the states.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4488/37496532916_7067543282_c.jpg

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4455/37496531756_9014473cf9_c.jpg

My bottle:
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4468/36875201883_408e7d3876_c.jpg

Oh man, this is perfection!! Please let me know how to get one to Dallas, Texas!

They aren't going to get a C&D, they're costumebase. They've been selling Marvel and Star Wars stuff for at least a decade.

Apart from the notes I made about these in my own thread, it's also worth mentioning that they're using the pictures of the $300 licensed ones on their website.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back