The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread

There are three different pens used in the film. They all look so similar it took me quite a while to identify each one. Before we start, please know that each of these pans are immensely expensive.

The first pen is the Conway Stewart Kingsman
View attachment 762989
It costs about $1500US There are currently no replicas however, I recently bought a different Conway Stewart pen with the same pen body and plan on molding it!

The second pen is the Conway Stewart Churchill Kingsman
View attachment 762993
It costs about 1000US. There are currently no replicas. It is very similar to the first pen but has a flat cap end.

The third pen is the Montblanc Meisterstuck
View attachment 762995
It costs $400US. There are currently no replicas

All three of these pens can be seen on the wall in the KINGSMAN armory:View attachment 762996

BTW if anyone is interested in a resin casting or finished replica of the Conway Stewart Kingsman Pen look-alike I bought, just let me know.

how certain are we that it’s that mont blanc?
i don’t see that here
kingsmanfr2.jpg

Well it's up with a couple pieces displayed
IMG_7087.JPG
The umbrella is just propped up for the picture. I plan to add some bottom LEDs to help illuminate the umbrella more.

IMG_7089.JPG

Once I have some of the props like the pistol, eyeglasses, and more I'll smooth out the wrinkles in the fabric and add the mounting for each.

Everything displayed will be as such:
-umbrella

top shelf, left to right:
-lighter/alligator or croc skin cigarette case/lighter.

Possibly one or two things more like the pen or somthing.

middle:
-Suppressor(?)
-pistol
-shotgun rounds

bottom shelf:
-tie
-eyeglasses
- ring

http://s.aliexpress.com/NfU7zYfQ

This is an inaccurate but affordable substitute for a pen if you’re not looking to be exact.

Also been trying to identify the silver lighters, we know about the Dunhill Rollagas, but the only thing I’ve been able to find regarding the silver ones are “imco”, but can’t be sure as they’re just that little too far away in the shot.

maxresdefault.jpg

Those look to be pretty close as far as the over all look :thumbsup

they are a little too far out of focus to see any texture. I'd say that's it though

Hey Farrells Props, any progress on those pens?

Last edited by a moderator:
Those look to be pretty close as far as the over all look :thumbsup

they are a little too far out of focus to see any texture. I'd say that's it though

Hey @Farrells Props, any progress on those pens?
sadly, not yet. They were bought on auction from the uk and they haven't arrives yet. But, do not fear!!! As soon as they arrive they will be prepped for molding and casted up!!

@Ferrells Props, I know you said you were working on a display also.

well it looks like it was felt or somthing like it used to line armory. Check out this close up:
IMG_7092.JPG

I've already got mine set so oh well. But, I thought this may help you.

I've come to the conclusion that all these pens are just different Conway Stewart designs, considering all the tops (the holder? and rings) match, even from a distance.

I think I'll just only use similar pens for my display but match them so they look just as uniform as the display in the film, so far I have these in my sights. Keep in mind you can't have everything, like a flat top with two rings on a pen, without purchasing the authentics.
s-l1600.jpg
HTB1EQY4MpXXXXb8XFXXq6xXFXXXR_Baoer-388-Black-Signature-office-Medium-Nib-Ballpoint-pen-Gold-TrI.jpg

EDIT: sifting through a brand called Jinhao on aliexpress to match the clips, as they have a distinct pattern

Last edited:
Onto the hip flasks...
pewter seems to be what this shape is made in

F827979_C_ABE5_4_A06_BB93_1_DEA64496211.png

Quite possibly this one:
https://www.sayerslondon.com/product/HFE-605/Sayers-London-Handmade-Classic-6oz-Pewter-Engravable-Hip-Flask.html

I'm limited on space for my display shelf. So I'm taking a consensus, what's everyone's favorite shotgun shell colors?

Thinking 2green, 2orange, 2red. Or 2 sets of 3 in two different color.

Whats everyone's opinion, I wanna hear em' :)

The lighter from the far right is an IMCO with windshield and golden accents. You can find them if you search. It´s the same lighter Marion uses in Raiders by the way.
Original-IMCO-stainless-steel-Indian-bull-gasoline-lighter-silver-imco-lighter-6700-imco-akmak.jpg

I was able to find some nice oval boxes for hopefully Risu's upcoming cufflink run and also my incoming ring:)

The bottom peice is the top, just using it for picture purposes.
anyways have a looksee:
IMG_7104.JPG

For $1, I ain't complaining

IMG_7110.JPG

Just testing the paint job. Still need to be cut to size. That is if I don't phone it in and leave as is, lol.

IMG_7114.JPG
IMG_7115.JPG
Last orange shell is drying

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back