The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread

What are you after exactly? We can custom make almost anything...
Agent Whiskey's charcoal blazer with what looks like black suede shoulder accents. Mr. Porter has them, but I cannot afford that £900+ price. So might just have to thrift store find a blazer to add that suede accent, or get a suit jacket pattern to work one out. Will have to work out mobility as well if I want to have a bullwhip accessory.

I shouldn’t have waited to order the glasses I’m black because they’re out of stock. I’d like to pick up Eggys orange velvet blazer but one of the websites making them has the color way too red

Almost finished with the "build" part of the display
IMG_7018.JPG

Two more shelfs that'll I ll wrap in felt, the the backing w/ felt, and then add LEDs.

Think it should look okay if all goes well:unsure

And now a very rough test print on the bottle.

UPDATE:
Now have the label more of less fixed up and it's no longer the horrible white colour from the first picture.

I've definitely got another couple of things to fix but I'm happy with this sitting in my bookshelf for the moment.

I'll also add that the Knob Creek bottle is an even better match than I first thought with the Statesman bottle being quite a bit deeper than it appears in some shots.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back