The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread

Crummy picture but the display is looking better
IMG_7122.JPG

Added bottom LEDs, tie holder w/ place holder tie, and place holder ring. Excuse the zippo, it's just there to be there.

Found one of the knives, I think
View attachment 762398

Heres a picture of the screen used knife:
View attachment 762400

And what I found is by Strider Knives model BT-SS fixed 6"
View attachment 762401

they are not cheap.

But! I did find a cheap alt on Amazon called the Survivor HK-106280 Outdoor Knife. Here's a pic:
View attachment 762402

Some mods are needed but better than $300+

onwards to the others

I’ve just realised the image we’ve been referencing is promo, so it different than the actual armoury room.
Here’s a screenshot from the making of documentary for closer reference of three types of knives:
Zjn96yR.jpg

Yep, the one on the right could definitely be a generic bowie knife and easy to find/replicate

Another promo image here too, from an advert about the prop tour in the Huntsman store:
QoipcKb.jpg

EDIT: Although, that knife is likely a buck 120. but the ones i’ve seen only have black lines. this looks to have a red one at the end. I wish i knew where my generic one was, I swear it had red.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I IDed the Kingsman scotch bottle from the end of the movie. It's Knappogue Castle Irish whiskey 14 year. I think the 12 year might be the same bottle and it's a bit cheaper, but it doesn't sound nearly as appealing.

Here's a cap:
kingsman bottle.png

At first, I felt like it was one of the standard Old Forester bottles, which would make sense when they were in charge of anything whiskey, but I think you're right.
It may be a custom, Knappogue Castle one would be ideal. The bulbous neck looks a bit shorter on this compared to the Kingsman bottle

Knappogue-Castle-12yr-Single-Malt-Irish-Whiskey.jpg

Last edited:
I've come across a more affordable option for a bottle. It's at least available to me Australia, the Knappogue Castle is about double the price. Not sure on accuracy, but we'll see when we can get a better look at the on-screen.
It's a corked cap too.
1000006950_12276_0_9999_v1_m56577569855391041.png

- - - Updated - - -

@sevsevsevyo, for a display prop, might not be worth it, but as a knife, it's definitely worth the money.

agreed. if i could find my buck 120 and polish it, that'd do it.

What're the odds that we're all bidding against each other for the same lighters? :p

oh don’t you dare entertain the thought

- - - Updated - - -

GUNTBId.jpg

Fairly certain this is that spongey sorta stuff they line the ground at playgrounds with

more or less this stuff

sorry for the australian link, just looking for what i can obtain myself. fair idea for the rest of you folks though

Last edited:
Crummy picture but the display is looking better
View attachment 764956

Added bottom LEDs, tie holder w/ place holder tie, and place holder ring. Excuse the zippo, it's just there to be there.

only just looked at this properly! nice work!
i’d diffuse the lighting somehow though, with film to disperse the direct light to more surface. I think you can buy rolls

oh and what’s your umbrella?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back