The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread

The Umbrella
The Umbrella is probably the most prominent prop in the whole film. It is used time and time again to save the good guys. The original umbrella is a well known one. It is called the Brigg Umbrella. The Brigg Umbrella is a very high quality umbrella comprised mainly of polished chestnut wood and black nylon for the canopy. The real umbrella does not shoot bullets sadly but instead can be used as a cane of sorts.
View attachment 777562
The brig umbrella costs just around $500US

Luckily there is a less expensive option. The totes wooden umbrella is well crafted with a full nylon canopy and a wooden handle base.

View attachment 777563
it costs around $20US

However the second option won't be good enough for some people. In fact most umbrellas wont be accurate enough for some people because of one small detail. The
Ⓚ​
brass ring on the handle really sells it as a KINGSMAN gadget.
View attachment 777564
Luckily,I have been working on rings for quite a while now. I've just been really busy working other things. Its basically a rounded ring with a CNC'd

more updates will follow in the future ........

did you get the totes umbrella?
ordered mine a couple weeks back. hopefully you’re working on a brass ring that fits that above any others

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody know if there's a U.K. based solution to getting a Carnwennan 9mm airsoft or resin casting for our displays this side of the pond?
I live in canada and have been trying as well to make one. The best way it seems is to buy a replica CERTIFIED airsoft pistol of the tokarev tt-30.

Fully blacked out one plastic lens on the Boocre glasses. If it’s only tinted, my eye keeps trying to focus and gets really tired quick, so I blocked it out.

5849aa94865a5bdbe37e9a3c5f7208f5.jpg

don’t mind the cocoa on my lips hahaha

Also have the black Cutler & Gross knockoffs on the way. (pretty sure they’re just Oubu Chinese brand and restamped on the arms)
I’ve been putting off getting custom glass lenses fitted, but will definitely get them in these. Just unsure as I know i’ll need prescription lenses soon anyway [emoji19]

I don't know if this is a great question, but does ANYONE have a pinky finger size 9 or larger? I'm not a small guy and mine is 5.5.

exactly! haha
it’s like they don’t know that people are more than likely going to put them on their pinkies.
mine is a size 8. a few years ago it was a 10. my fingers have lost weight [emoji23]

We've updated our Kingsman Tie:

http://www.magnoliclothiers.com/images/extra_images/original/extra-image-1633.jpg

Also, we're now offering our Kingsman Glasses in black frames with brown tinted lenses:

http://www.magnoliclothiers.com/images/extra_images/original/extra-image-1767.jpg

All other Kingsman Glasses models are also in stock and ready to ship.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

any chance you could share my glasses i have for sale somewhere? [emoji28] no bites yet.

I want to buy the signet ring off Etsy but I can’t commit to it. Seeing it on someone would really help but don’t think anyone’s gone that route.

well, I’ve seen the ring one someone with a hand size close to mine. Think I’m going to hold off on this sellers ring:/

Last edited:
Watching TGC tonight I spotted a mystery object in Eggsy’s office.

when Brandon goes into Eggsy’s office and opens the wall to reveal the hidden gun, umbrella, and so on. You two pistols, one with the suppressor and one without.

Then, when Brandon sits down w/ the eyeglasses and looks back you get a quick shot of something small taking the place of the bottom pistol.

What could it be?

Last edited:
Watching TGS tonight I spotted a mystery object in Eggsy’s office.

when Brandon goes into Eggsy’s office and opens the wall to reveal the hidden gun, umbrella, and so on. You two pistols, one with the suppressor and one without.

Then, when Brandon sits down w/ the eyeglasses and looks back you get a quick shot of something small taking the place of the bottom pistol.

What could it be?

the golden service? haha

i’ll check that part out again now

Lol!! Good catch.

Ive done something like that before with a Rogue One thread. Had my iPhone auto correct to ‘Rouge One’:lol

so i just finally got the blu ray (couple days earlier than official release in Australia, thanks to girlfriend working in retail).

i thought the galleries would be good. nope. you get more insight from the film itself. even the extra features don’t show too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back