The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread

maybe you could be the engraver for Risu’s interest thread regarding the cufflinks?
it should be easy enough to find some plain links in that shape and get a heap engraved at once!
EDIT: That wouldn’t work. They need to be plated after engraving, i’m a doofus. Some plain steel cufflinks or something, engraved, then plated.

I'm set on the cufflinks, one factory does the whole thing. I could possibly get that factory to make the umbrella ring and gold plate it, though.

if laphroaig weren’t green.
very much the exact shape though
Haha too early here!
Yeah maybe Talisker then, it's pretty much the same shape. To be honest it's a pretty common shape here especially amongst the Islay whiskies.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

oClmJkz.jpg

jaHINWo.jpg

X1SSYJ2.jpg

uqQm7Uy.jpg

Just some more screens for display items

I'm going to be working on a Generic Statesman Agent Cosplay (I live in Kentucky). Since the ones we know well are Tequila, Whiskey, and Champ(agne) I'm going to be creating an agent, probably name "my" agent as Bourbon, or something to pay hommage of where I live, I have wrangler jeans, my own cowboy boots and stetson (parents live in Texas), white button up shirt. What I need: Bull whip (handle) or lasso, double shoulder holsters in leather or faux leather, replica revolvers or lever action (havent decided yet), and the flask belt buckle (will have a vinyl label printed with "Statesman") I already drank a bottle of the Statesman bourbon and it's ***king delicious, I bought another bottle already. I'll post those things up here instead of starting up a new thread.

With emphasis on the bats: all bats I have worked with have a light wood no matter the paint job, just gotta sand down to it, so get a good wooden bat on sale. (Seeing as statesman live in louisville, it's safe to assume its a Louisville Slugger). I'd experiment with some fake gold leaf, cut a stencil and administer the glue and gold leaf, then seal it with clear coat.

The blue suit thing can be made from a bunch of different things including: Shorty Scuba suit, and a triathlon suit.

I think the cigar case was found a few pages back. Still, nice work :thumbsup

i got a cheapo cigarette case that I think fits in okay:
image.jpg
The light gives it a darker color.

I still do plan to diffuse the lights like someone(I'm blanking on who, but shout out) advised.

Last edited:
Found another image with very little context, regarding gadgets etc.:
KINGSMAN-THE-GOLDEN-CIRCLE-gadgets.jpg

Seems to confirm the hip flask being Sayers London, considering it does have the stamp in the top right.
But... this could have just been Fox recreating a display with what’s available at the time, as there’s a Kingsman branded cologne bottle here seemingly modelled after that used in TGC

IMG_7148.JPG

I plan to move to tie over a bit more. Right now it's looking a little off.

But, I like it. Just a few more things to add and it'll be done.

The Glasses
The majority of the glasses for the film were made by Cutler and Gross

Eggsy and Harry glasses
Made out of both black and tortoise-shell acetate, the glasses are actually a flat 2-D shape cut out(most likely by laser) with clear non-prescription lenses.
cutler-gross-kingsman-eyeglasses-colin-firth-taron-egerton-kingsman-secret-service.jpg
View attachment 766175

The most accurate replica is made by Mr.Porter partnered with Cutler and Gross.
note that there are two styles of this particular pair of glasses. One made with black acetate and another made with Tortoise-shell acetate. Both are identical except for the color. The glasses cost $375 US
729020_mrp_in_l.jpg922052_mrp_in_l.jpg
View attachment 766177View attachment 766176

Luckily, Magnoli Clothiers has made a very lovely pair out of the same kind of black and tortoise-shell acetate.These are much more affordable than the genuine article starting at only $85 US These, although they are not the exact model used in the film, are one of the better options for a nice pair of KINGSMAN glasses.
extra-image-1641.jpgextra-image-1640.jpg
View attachment 766179View attachment 766178

If you aren't willing to cough up the mere $85 than this option is for you. The next glasses are purely knockoffs and, are sadly inaccurate. The frames of these glasses are made from polished acrylic and feature non-prescription lenses as well as a hole in the nose section of the glasses. These sell for many different prices depending where you look. However, you shouldn't have to pay more than $20 US for a pair. Although they are the least expensive product, they also have many inaccuracies. They were also never meant to be replicas of the movie glasses. They only look similar.
View attachment 766180View attachment 766181s-l500b.jpgs-l500.jpg

Merlin Glasses

Merlin's Glasses for the film were also made by Cutler and Gross. They were made of black acetate as well as metal for certain details.

tumblr_inline_oxbhjdpXqW1s50qig_540.gif
View attachment 766183View attachment 766184

The most accurate pair is, once again, sold by Mr.Porter partnered with Cutler and Gross. They cost $380 US
View attachment 766184View attachment 766185
922054_mrp_in_l.jpg

Luckily, once again. there are also inexpensive knock-offs available. This pair is made out of some sort of mystery plastic(probably acrylic) and it very inexpensive. The cost for these should be under $10 US . I wouldn't expect much quality from this option. They were not meant to be a replica of Merlin's actual glasses and are only sold as they only look similar.

s-l500.jpg

STATESMAN GLASSES - I know they aren't technically KINGSMAN but its just a little something extra for you collectors out there!The STATESMAN glasses are also made by Cutler and Gross. They are aviator sunglasses made of gold colored metal with clear non-prescription lenses.
channing-tatum-kingsman-780x438.jpg

The only Replica Pair currently available is from MR.Porter Partnered with Cutler and Gross. They cost $535 US . If anyone is able to find an inexpensive replica or very similar pair please post or message it to me!I haven't found any suitable ones yet.
922053_mrp_in_l.jpg
922053_mrp_fr_l.jpg

If anyone has any questions or comments please just let me know!!!!

cutler-gross-kingsman-eyeglasses-colin-firth-taron-egerton-kingsman-secret-service.jpg

729020_mrp_in_l.jpg

922052_mrp_in_l.jpg

extra-image-1640.jpg

extra-image-1641.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500b.jpg

tumblr_inline_oxbhjdpXqW1s50qig_540.gif

922054_mrp_in_l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back