The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread

I have one on order, as I am an active airsoft player and will be using this in the field. I will be sure to post pics, and if you guys want to post specific inaccuracies for me to highlight, I will try to do so, as well as try to see if there are any mods/remedies.

Lights and shelfs are a-go:
IMG_7022.JPG

I went with more of a almost taupe color fabric for the shelfs(hard to tell, I know.) I looked at the pics and movie a bit more and gold didn't really seem to match.

now just the backing, hang it up, and finally add some gorram props :)

havent nailed in the shelfs, that's why they're looking a little drunk, hahah

I have one on order, as I am an active airsoft player and will be using this in the field. I will be sure to post pics, and if you guys want to post specific inaccuracies for me to highlight, I will try to do so, as well as try to see if there are any mods/remedies.

That would be awesome!

@HaydenM that'd updated label looks really good.

Nice work

Thanks mate, took a while and I've since made a couple of slight improvements.

Hell, I'll BUY a couple of labels from you!

Yep I’d fork over some money for a label!

Yup, this.

I'll look into it, I have quite a few printed out and would just need to look at doing it legit by the board, getting them finished up and figuring how to price them.

There's a pretty decent Eggsy pendant available on ebay as well. You can get them as cheap as $5.

I've got the glasses and tie from Mr. Porter, I love both of them. I'd really like to get the cuff links as well, but I can't justify it. I might have them made at some point.
2017-09-15_10.36.19.jpg

Also, spoilers ahead, so if you haven't seen the second movie, stop now.

I'm pretty sure I IDed the Kingsman scotch bottle from the end of the movie. It's Knappogue Castle Irish whiskey 14 year. I think the 12 year might be the same bottle and it's a bit cheaper, but it doesn't sound nearly as appealing.

There's a pretty decent Eggsy pendant available on ebay as well. You can get them as cheap as $5.

I've got the glasses and tie from Mr. Porter, I love both of them. I'd really like to get the cuff links as well, but I can't justify it. I might have them made at some point.
https://s1.postimg.org/6lnu67ko1r/2017-09-15_10.36.19.jpg

Also, spoilers ahead, so if you haven't seen the second movie, stop now.

I'm pretty sure I IDed the Kingsman scotch bottle from the end of the movie. It's Knappogue Castle Irish whiskey 14 year. I think the 12 year might be the same bottle and it's a bit cheaper, but it doesn't sound nearly as appealing.

Did you learn nothing from Merlin? It's whisky, without the E ;P

But great buys, I can't quite stomach the price for the official Mr Porter range so I think I'll wait until Indy gets them back in stock.

The glasses are definitely pricey, I considered it more of a high end prop replica type purchase. The tie though, I absolutely love. It's completely identical to the screen used tie they had on display at FIDM a couple years ago and it's generally a really nice tie.

You know what, I've been thinking about it for a while, so here it goes. If anybody is interested in a run of replica cufflinks, head over to my interest thread:

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=282340&p=4326749#post4326749

Last edited:
The glasses are definitely pricey, I considered it more of a high end prop replica type purchase. The tie though, I absolutely love. It's completely identical to the screen used tie they had on display at FIDM a couple years ago and it's generally a really nice tie.

You know what, I've been thinking about it for a while, so here it goes. If anybody is interested in a run of replica cufflinks, head over to my interest thread:

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=282340&p=4326749#post4326749

Just out of sheer curiosity with a side of my own idiocy, what the heck is the crest on the kingsman cufflinks and signet? I cannot make heads or tails out of it.

Did you learn nothing from Merlin? It's whisky, without the E ;P

But great buys, I can't quite stomach the price for the official Mr Porter range so I think I'll wait until Indy gets them back in stock.

The way I've always heard it, is that it is spelled without the E for scotch or any distillery with origins in Scotland. With the E if it's Irish or Irish in origin. That's why Japanese whisky is done without an E, and most American whiskeys are with the E.

The way I've always heard it, is that it is spelled without the E for scotch or any distillery with origins in Scotland. With the E if it's Irish or Irish in origin. That's why Japanese whisky is done without an E, and most American whiskeys are with the E.

Yep, that fault's on me, I just read Scotch and then saw whiskey. You and Risu are both correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Risu very jealous of your Mr. porter eyeglasses. They're beautiful, indeed.

ive put the order in for their Drake's London Kingsman tie. Pretty, pretty excited about that one.

Always wanted somthing from Drake's and now have a chance to get two-things-in-one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you get the pink version? Last I checked they had sold out of the blue one. They might have restocked though. The orange velvet jacket restocked a few days ago and already sold out again. Kind of gross that there are that many people out there dropping two grand on a jacket willy-nilly.

Phahaha! Apparently I didn't even order the tie. I put it in my cart, went through with the checkout but never confirmed payment.

Think I got distracted and never went back, lol. Oh, well.

I was searching my inbox,trash, everything. Then went through my history and well, yeah. Didn't buy. Ahh, I crack myself up sometimes.

They're standard sizes and made in batches, although I have no idea how many per batch. Generally it's not a low number though. At least this time around they separated all the suits into jackets and pants. If you didn't fit the correct shape proportions last time, you'd have to buy two suits to get pants and a jacket that fit. Still too expensive, but it's nice that they improved a bit.

I had a quick email exchange with a sales rep and he said he couldn't say when/if they were getting anything back in stock.

so if you see somthing you want, don't wait. They may not be getting back in stock.

I had a quick email exchange with a sales rep and he said he couldn't say when/if they were getting anything back in stock.

so if you see somthing you want, don't wait. They may not be getting back in stock.

You'd think they'd have to get more of the orange dinner suit in given that it sold out before release and is advertised as "more stock soon".

Also on the topic of selling the labels it appears I might be unable to do so here by my reading of the rules for quite a while given I'm a newb to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back