The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread

The proportions of the Talisker bottle are off, and the bar is also wrong. It doesn't have the bike at the bottom and it looks like the glass is thinner there as well. The Knappogue Castle bottle is closer if not the real thing.

As for the label, I don't think the reference is available yet to do it justice

I just read that post above that I made from my phone and realized the autocorrects make it complete nonsense. What I meant to say is that the Talisker bottle is too tall and skinny, and the bottom of the bottle is thinner, and lacks the bulge the real one has.

Quick question for you @Indy Magnoli : Do you or are you planning on offering the black Kingsman frames with brown tinted lenses like Eggsy's? I wanted to order a pair of Kingsman sunglasses from you but wanted to see if this was an option now or in the near future.

Hayden on the thread has it made but isn't quite ready to ship to anyone yet I think.

I don't think I'll end up doing the Kingsman Scotch bottle anytime soon honestly. It demands a much higher quality print and I'm not sure if there's a good screen in the film to base it off of anyway.

All right, so I happened to have a bottle of Talisker, and the local liquor store had the 14 year Knappoque. See here - what do guys think?

JYfYsUy
JYfYsUy.jpg

Quick question for you @Indy Magnoli : Do you or are you planning on offering the black Kingsman frames with brown tinted lenses like Eggsy's? I wanted to order a pair of Kingsman sunglasses from you but wanted to see if this was an option now or in the near future.

Yes, the next lot of black Kingsman sunglasses will have brown lenses. These should be in stock in about two weeks.

grrr, I want a signet ring but can't bring myself to order from the Etsy vendor. I'm just to iffy on it, need to see one on someone before.

if Risu does a ring run, I'll be on it. But for now, I'll ask again if anyone has gotten one of those rings rings Etsy? If you have, let's see some pics:)

grrr, I want a signet ring but can't bring myself to order from the Etsy vendor. I'm just to iffy on it, need to see one on someone before.

if Risu does a ring run, I'll be on it. But for now, I'll ask again if anyone has gotten one of those rings rings Etsy? If you have, let's see some pics:)

I’ve got the Costumebase one and a Rain House on the way. I’ll take photos when I get my new phone. This one has a cracked glass and dirty lens :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

to me, the gold looks too light. but that may be due to too much light while taking the photo

youre right, it does look light in that one picture. In the other with it bunched with all the other stuff, not so much.

I guess we'll see, partner :thumbsup thanks for that tip too

youre right, it does look light in that one picture. In the other with it bunched with all the other stuff, not so much.

I guess we'll see, partner :thumbsup thanks for that tip too

no problemo

i’ve been pretty impressed with the costumebase one. it’s not wearing as much as i though and i wear it every day. it was a size too big so I ended up forming it smaller with a hammer [emoji28]

what size are you after? i have a 10 and 11 spare i think

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back