The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread

They aren't going to get a C&D, they're costumebase. They've been selling Marvel and Star Wars stuff for at least a decade.

Apart from the notes I made about these in my own thread, it's also worth mentioning that they're using the pictures of the $300 licensed ones on their website.

Thanks for mentioning that, didn't originally notice that. Definitely a dodgy practice.

How's your run currently looking?

They aren't going to get a C&D, they're costumebase. They've been selling Marvel and Star Wars stuff for at least a decade.

Apart from the notes I made about these in my own thread, it's also worth mentioning that they're using the pictures of the $300 licensed ones on their website.

hence my laugh
the ebay listing is the only place the photos are legit

Hi All,

I figured I'd share my collection real quick. It looks like the thread already has most of the props down but I figured that a few of these things some people may be interested in, namely my watch and pistol. I have an umbrella that's incredibly accurate too, minus the brass collar (working on that...trying to find where I got it)...but for now..

Attachment-1.jpeg

A little history on each:

The watch was made by a startup called Brevitas watches. They originally set out to replicate some of the Bremont watches for a cheap price. It took them a while after I ordered the watch to make it but they came through. They soon after closed down...leaving lots of their preorders unfilled. The watch itself feels nice and sits well on my wrist. It does lose accuracy though after several months I'm finding. At least it looks nice though and isn't going to cost $40,000 like the original. If I had to go the route of getting a similar watch, I'd probably get a rose gold smartwatch and theme it with Watchmaker or Facer. The watchfaces do exist out there that are fairly accurate.

Attachment-2.jpeg

The pistol was a Tokarev TT-30 or TT-33 airsoft pistol that was reworked by a prop maker that goes by Sundowner. I was fortunate to find one of his three original pistols he made broken on eBay for about $100 and fixed it up. It's not perfect by any means, but I love it for a half decent quality prop. The grips feel like they are 3D printed and are attached by epoxy. The shotgun attachment slide used to be functional but broke. It now just swings open and close. I'll add a tiny magnet later on to keep it closed unless open. He is actually still taking orders for these through PayPal...from his Instagram. He additionally is willing to take orders for the grips if you ever want to try making your own:

19623349_111793509443551_4922289776872128512_n.jpg

Let me know if you want any more pics for reference. I'll try to get them ASAP.

Last edited:
Okay, I totally forgot that Sundowner is here on the RPF. Here is the thread link to where he built his Carnwennan 9mm props originally:

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=236029&highlight=kingsman+gun

Also, I found that the umbrella I got is from Howard Yount. It's a great umbrella that's held up really well over a couple of years. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem they have the listing for the model I originally purchased anymore. You'd only have to put the collar piece on, something that could easily be made and still be much less than the $400 version from Mr. Porter. Just in case they restock or inquire about it directly with them, here's the link to their umbrellas:

https://www.howardyount.com/collections/umbrellas

Many thanks! I appreciate it. Trying to work on getting a suit next...one that won't cost a small fortune ;-;

I completely understand. I'm slowing chipping away at a new suit. Going with a linen fabric, soft shoulder, double breast, peak lapel, and unlined. I just haven't settled on a color or what shoes I'll be wearing this with. Shoes will determine the break of the trousers.

I love linen and in Texas it's kind of a must. Like all made-to-measure suits I have no idea when it'll be ready but we're getting there

im really liking all that you've shared though. Can't wait to see how your umbrella turns out.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, I like those umbrellas.

I completely understand. I'm slowing chipping away at a new suit. Going with a linen fabric, soft shoulder, double breast, peak lapel, and unlined. I just haven't settled on a color or what shoes I'll be wearing this with. Shoes will determine the break of the trousers.

I love linen and in Texas it's kind of a must. Like all made-to-measure suits I have no idea when it'll be ready but we're getting there

im really liking all that you've shared though. Can't wait to see how your umbrella turns out.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, I like those umbrellas.

Shoes wise I ended up getting Bacco Bucci Black Brewer Oxfords. They cost just under $100 and work well for me. Here's what they look like:

bacco-bucci-black-black-brewer-oxfords-product-0-179649834-normal.jpeg

I hope your suit is able to come together. There's one that's perfect for my slimmer measurements on eBay for $350, originally a $1000 suit. I'm really tempted to put it on credit but I already have a lot on my PayPal account and would rather not. It would just have to get the sleeves and pant legs hemmed. I don't think I could get any lower than that if I tried. If the price drops at all, I may spring on it.

Speaking of the umbrella, here's some pics of it. The foam I stuck on for the collar has faded a bit..so I need to either 3D print the collar or get the brass one cut and put on.

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

Very cool. Thank you for the tip on shoes.

Im 6 feet and under 130lbs and very picky about my tailoring so made-to-measure it is for me. I'm a big fan of the company Suit Supply and have a could of the pieces already. The gents at my local shop are very helpful and know what I like.

So not really made to measure but off the rack and heavily altered
So im excited for this new one:)

Hi All,

I figured I'd share my collection real quick. It looks like the thread already has most of the props down but I figured that a few of these things some people may be interested in, namely my watch and pistol. I have an umbrella that's incredibly accurate too, minus the brass collar (working on that...trying to find where I got it)...but for now..

View attachment 769202

A little history on each:

The watch was made by a startup called Brevitas watches. They originally set out to replicate some of the Bremont watches for a cheap price. It took them a while after I ordered the watch to make it but they came through. They soon after closed down...leaving lots of their preorders unfilled. The watch itself feels nice and sits well on my wrist. It does lose accuracy though after several months I'm finding. At least it looks nice though and isn't going to cost $40,000 like the original. If I had to go the route of getting a similar watch, I'd probably get a rose gold smartwatch and theme it with Watchmaker or Facer. The watchfaces do exist out there that are fairly accurate.

View attachment 769203

The pistol was a Tokarev TT-30 or TT-33 airsoft pistol that was reworked by a prop maker that goes by Sundowner. I was fortunate to find one of his three original pistols he made broken on eBay for about $100 and fixed it up. It's not perfect by any means, but I love it for a half decent quality prop. The grips feel like they are 3D printed and are attached by epoxy. The shotgun attachment slide used to be functional but broke. It now just swings open and close. I'll add a tiny magnet later on to keep it closed unless open. He is actually still taking orders for these through PayPal...from his Instagram. He additionally is willing to take orders for the grips if you ever want to try making your own:

View attachment 769204

Let me know if you want any more pics for reference. I'll try to get them ASAP.

very very nice
how much did the watch cost you?
if you ever want to part with it, i’d be interested!

I actually got curious about that myself. It was gotten a long while ago. Their website is still up...it cost about $340 or so it seems. If I can ever find a smart watch in rose gold that I'd be happy with I wouldn't mind parting ways with it eventually. None of the rose gold smartwatches have the right look though :(

I don't know if it'll still be of any use, but I found an exact match for the shoes at a Kenneth Cole outlet about 2 years ago. Probably long gone, but they might pop up on ebay. Literally every detail is exact. They ran me $90.

I was told that my second working pistol was ceased and destroyed by customs on its way to France. Looks like some snagged it from the bin

I bought that one, it's enormous. Not sure if it's a deal breaker yet, but it does look ridiculous.

Really? I saw one person on a Facebook Kingsman group and it looked pretty good on his wrist. They're supposed to be a little larger than average if I recall. Guess it's a matter of personal preference too. *shrug*

I was told that my second working pistol was ceased and destroyed by customs on its way to France. Looks like some snagged it from the bin

Wow seriously? That's super crappy for customs to do....feel bad now. :( I figured the owner had just broken theirs and didn't want the prop anymore due to that. I wouldn't have figured something like that would happen.

Really? I saw one person on a Facebook Kingsman group and it looked pretty good on his wrist. They're supposed to be a little larger than average if I recall. Guess it's a matter of personal preference too. *shrug*

Wow seriously? That's super crappy for customs to do....feel bad now. :( I figured the owner had just broken theirs and didn't want the prop anymore due to that. I wouldn't have figured something like that would happen.

hahahaha that was me and my wrist

I just dug out my watch, I also got it from Aliexpress, but it's different. That one you found looks smaller for sure. Can you share the picture of it on your wrist here? This is what mine looks like.

2017-10-29 17.23.47.jpg

Sorry it's blurry, couldn't get a good picture in this lighting. $40 is really steep for a watch from Aliexpress, I think this one was $8, but if it looks good and proportional, I'll pick it up.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back