In The Mouth of Madness Props 1993

oneuglymf

Hi guys. It was my birthday yesterday and a good friend of mine, Sean Ryan (pictured left), gave me an amazing present. You may remember him as the "Bicycle Boy" from Hobbs End, the town created by Sutter Cane, from "In the mouth of madness ". A lot of the movie was filmed in nearby areas like Cambridge and Montrose Ontario He gave me two screen used books, one hardcover, the other paperback, as well as the life cast used to make the mask he wore (created by KNB Efx Group)

The hardcover is autographed by Sam Neill, John Carpenter, and Greg Nicotero, and Julie Carmen.

The has the same text printed on every page. The hardcover is a book on Canadian immigration laws. Go figure. LOL!

On to pics. I gone they attach properly. If you are reading this post and pics don't show, sit tight. I'm working on it. Link to imagur here https://imgur.com/a/AUWUC

IMG_1506200011862.jpg
IMG_1506206707587.jpg
IMG_1506207047838.jpg
IMG_20170923_153332_edit.jpg
IMG_20170923_181335_1.jpg
IMG_20170923_153356_1.jpg

I'm pretty thrilled to say the least. Just grabbed a new shadowbox for the novels. Gotta figure out something for the head to be displayed in effectively. Too bad I can't locate the mask made on that life cast. Maybe that will be my next project mask.

I hope you enjoy the pics.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back