Anovos Star Trek The Movie Uniform Pants

Jediwannabe

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm wondering if anyone else had seen that Anovos was selling the JJ Abrams movie pants? I have bought a lot from Anovos and I spend a lot of time on their site but I've never seen the ST Movie pants offered until this very day. So I ask, have people been ordering these for the last year or so? I'd have to believe that I would have known about this.

https://www.anovos.com/collections/star-trek/products/star-trek-the-movie-uniform-pants

I've been scouring their website almost daily and I picked up a pair of "JJ verse" pants size large. They fit perfectly. Now I just need an undershirt and tunic.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm wondering if anyone else had seen that Anovos was selling the JJ Abrams movie pants? I have bought a lot from Anovos and I spend a lot of time on their site but I've never seen the ST Movie pants offered until this very day. So I ask, have people been ordering these for the last year or so? I'd have to believe that I would have known about this.

https://www.anovos.com/collections/star-trek/products/star-trek-the-movie-uniform-pants

I also hadn't seen them until recently. I lucked out with those and the TNG standard pants. They got them randomly in stock so my TNG ensemble is complete.

I've been scouring their website almost daily and I picked up a pair of "JJ verse" pants size large. They fit perfectly. Now I just need an undershirt and tunic.

- - - Updated - - -

I also hadn't seen them until recently. I lucked out with those and the TNG standard pants. They got them randomly in stock so my TNG ensemble is complete.

I have also been looking for the JJ verse version. I'm really curious to know if they were every offered on the website. I've had issues with their site before...like when I was able to buy the Luke Empire gun belt before it was ever offered. Maybe the website wasn't showing me the pants until now. Anyway, I've got all 3 shirts and I'd love a pair of paints. GotMaul? Help a brother and a major supporter!

- - - Updated - - -

They offered them for a while but iirc they sold out fast

Thanks for the confirmation Apollo. It's crazy that I missed that. Not to sound like I'm obsessed or anything but I'm always looking for something to buy and on their site daily.

I have also been looking for the JJ verse version. I'm really curious to know if they were every offered on the website. I've had issues with their site before...like when I was able to buy the Luke Empire gun belt before it was ever offered. Maybe the website wasn't showing me the pants until now. Anyway, I've got all 3 shirts and I'd love a pair of paints. GotMaul? Help a brother and a major supporter!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the confirmation Apollo. It's crazy that I missed that. Not to sound like I'm obsessed or anything but I'm always looking for something to buy and on their site daily.

I remember seeing the Luke Bespin holster rig last year and then it disappeared.

I didn't that the pants had been previously offered either. They are pretty nice. I'll take some upclose photos of the details later this week.

I just cant seem to find the gold JJ Tunic in my size. I got a starfleet undershirt in size large but it looked like a baby shirt. Are the tunics much larger?

I remember seeing the Luke Bespin holster rig last year and then it disappeared.

I didn't that the pants had been previously offered either. They are pretty nice. I'll take some upclose photos of the details later this week.

I just cant seem to find the gold JJ Tunic in my size. I got a starfleet undershirt in size large but it looked like a baby shirt. Are the tunics much larger?

Funny, you ask. I had the medium under shirt. It fit but it was tight. Mostly, getting my head through the hole was the hardest part. So I bought a large undershirt and it fit pretty much the same...hard to get my head in and a little snug on the body. With that in mind, the large tunic fits great.

IMG_3662.jpgIMG_0156.jpg
As you can see, someone's in need of some pants. I've only got TOS currently.

Funny, you ask. I had the medium under shirt. It fit but it was tight. Mostly, getting my head through the hole was the hardest part. So I bought a large undershirt and it fit pretty much the same...hard to get my head in and a little snug on the body. With that in mind, the large tunic fits great.

Yea I didn't think my head could get through the hole. And I think I'll wait and get a Large Tunic. I should have snagged one when they were available but I never though I'd find the pants.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 761250View attachment 761251
As you can see, someone's in need of some pants. I've only got TOS currently.

Wow nice!

Oh and then I also have the TOS Uhura and Movie Dr. Marcus costumes for my wife. Unfortunately, she won't let me post pics. But they look great. ;-)

Thats awesome. I have yet to own an Anovos product that I didn't like. I really want the Beyond Survival jacket but it's pricey.

Yeah the JJ pants were available when the JJ tunics were originally offered. I have a pair. Other than the wonky sizing, they're pretty nice. They're actually a dark denim pant, so very comfortable to wear.

Sean

Yeah the JJ pants were available when the JJ tunics were originally offered. I have a pair. Other than the wonky sizing, they're pretty nice. They're actually a dark denim pant, so very comfortable to wear.

Sean

They are nice. I got around to trying mine and the large is too big. Unfortunate as I would wear them with normal clothing.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back