BB8 height, size, etc.

Shepard

Hi, sorry if this topic is repeated. I'm building a BB8, and found its real height is 0.67m. Is it correct? Is this is with the antennas or body/head only? I think is too big, while the master spin is 0.40m, too small close to a person.
Also, anyone knows where I can find the patterns larger images?
Thank you.

Search bb-8 forums even on Facebook group there is a lot of info shepard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The body ball diamater is 50.6 cm, the diameter of the widest part of the head (white and metal rings) is 30.6 cm.
Total hight without the antenna's is about 69 cm (the hight between the head and ball varies a bit here and there). But like the people above me mentioned, head over to the Builders Club, we have all the information you need to know there :)

Thanks for all answers! :) I'm in their forum, and it's right, 58cm size (around 20 inches), a total of 67~69cm as you said. I still think it's big, I'm thinking a smaller version. I want a simple build yet realistic looking. Now deciding if will be static, or with remote module, or with wheels without the rolling effect.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back