Spacebobs Marvels

This is amazing. I've been looking to mod mine and make it look like a war machine mk. 1 type of helmet. This just gave me the motive to bring the project back up. Are there any tips on sculpting the filler?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

This is amazing. I've been looking to mod mine and make it look like a war machine mk. 1 type of helmet. This just gave me the motive to bring the project back up. Are there any tips on sculpting the filler?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Sorry only just seen your question and the only advice I can give on the filler is build as much as you can with plastic first, like i did on the cheekbones or with the big circles on the sides. it gives you something to fill up to if you get me.

I'm absolutely sure you could make a very close war machine mk 1 from one of these lids, much closer than my mashup here :)

Shortly after finishing this lid my pic hosting went under, but extremely pleased to say I have finally fixed all the pics :)

So glad as this really is a favorite of all my helmets as it's my absolute top thing to do, fix up toys/models and make them something new.

So cool.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back