Thanos infinity war, zbrush> 3d print> 1:1 scale bust

Doctorstrange

HEY GUYS so this is my 1st thread on here, i have done a lot of prop/ design work and i thought i would share it, so what im currently working on is a 1:1 scale Thanos infinity war bust.

i have designed the bust using Zbrush ( below are the Zbrush photos) im am currently 3D printing the bust in parts on my Prusa i3 mk2s as i type so should take roughly 2 weeks to get put together ready for paint and then casting and moulding.

​I will have photos of the printed bust to come very soon.
. Screenshot 2017-09-20 16.49.35.pngScreenshot 2017-09-20 16.53.09.pngScreenshot 2017-09-20 16.53.55.pngScreenshot 2017-09-20 16.54.26.pngScreenshot 2017-09-20 16.55.41.png

Thanks for your comments guys. So more about this build, I decided to do this build as a personal project as I've had a few requests to build a life size thanos and also I've looked everywhere and cannot find a good life size model of thanos besides the one seen at D23 expo. Even the 1/6 hot toys model I think isn't that great. So I decided to take on the task and if the end product is as good as I intend it to be I will produce a run of them. As for the file I'm going to wait until the bust is finished and possibly offer the printable file for a small fee. I will be posting some pics tomorrow of my progress so far with 3d printed parts. It's looking good.

Some of my recent builds are:
1:1 iron man mk5 full statue
1:1 iron man mk48 infinity war bust
Black panther helmet
Custom builds and parts. Commissioned

here are some pics of my progress so far with this bust, the head is made up of 14 pieces ive done 10 up to now, im sanding the head as i assemble it to save time later, should be ready for primer soon and filler where its needed, then onto the body, ive taken a pic next to full size iron man mk5 i made just as a size reference, also my cat is a jerk and likes to 3dprint himself little hats
20170926_175312.jpg20170926_175242.jpg20170926_175222.jpg20170926_175213.jpg20170910_194207.jpg

here are some pics of my progress so far with this bust, the head is made up of 14 pieces ive done 10 up to now, im sanding the head as i assemble it to save time later, should be ready for primer soon and filler where its needed, then onto the body, ive taken a pic next to full size iron man mk5 i made just as a size reference, also my cat is a jerk and likes to 3dprint himself little hats
View attachment 761460View attachment 761461View attachment 761462View attachment 761463View attachment 761464

wow so awesome! i want one :)

Do you have an instagram because i would love to see a lot more of your work like the black panther helmet (which im planning on making myself very soon) and your awesome 1:1 scale statues

Do you have an instagram because i would love to see a lot more of your work like the black panther helmet (which im planning on making myself very soon) and your awesome 1:1 scale statues

Hey unfortunately I'm not signed up to Instagram. However once this bust is complete I will create another thread detailing my work so far.
The black panther helmet was a good peice to make. I got the stl from do3d.com

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back