Doppelganger Dale Cooper Leather Jacket - Twin Peaks

justintime57

I have been on the lookout for Doppelganger Cooper's (AKA Mr.C) leather jacket from the new season of Twin Peaks for little over a month and nothing has came of it. It is very unique looking, specifically the upside down L-shape on the pockets, open gap on the back, and X seam on the shoulders. I have previously asked for help regarding his entire outfit, but came up with no responses. I figure if I focus solely on one item, it will be an easier pill to swallow. Anyone have info on this jacket?

76.PNG74.PNG54.PNG27.PNG42.PNG44.PNG

I've been looking for this jacket also. The only place I found doesn't seem legit.
"samishleather"
when I emailed them to see an actual picture of "their" jacket they gave me the runaround.
Have you had any luck?

Unfortunately, still no luck. I am glad you are weary of samishleather, but let me be blunt: do not order from them. Their outfits are always cheaply made, vastly inaccurate, and humorously tiny. It makes perfect sense that they have no actual photos of their "work."

Outside the lodge, we appeared as Helmut Lang would dress an aviator.
That gum you like will come back in style, however, from 2015, a garment will not.
Yet like a green glove, one floats upon the bay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I really need this jacket too! Im a huge fan and want to wear it. Did you find it? There is several websites who sell this but all of the sites look fake and scam sites. If you find the jacket please let me know!

I have been on the lookout for Doppelganger Cooper's (AKA Mr.C) leather jacket from the new season of Twin Peaks for little over a month and nothing has came of it. It is very unique looking, specifically the upside down L-shape on the pockets, open gap on the back, and X seam on the shoulders. I have previously asked for help regarding his entire outfit, but came up with no responses. I figure if I focus solely on one item, it will be an easier pill to swallow. Anyone have info on this jacket?

View attachment 759878View attachment 759877View attachment 759876View attachment 759873View attachment 759874View attachment 759875
Did you find it? Those websites who sell this custom jacket look fake and didn't post photos of it when i asked too.

Did you find it? Those websites who sell this custom jacket look fake and didn't post photos of it when i asked too.
Definitely avoid those websites that give your gut feeling a raise of the eyebrow. I did actually find the jacket, but I was probably one of the luckiest people alive to obtain it. I was simply in the right place and right time (also thanks to Mr. C's cryptic post above). The jacket is a Helmut Lang Aviator Jacket for men that was discontinued in 2015. I found one on eBay and got it as soon as I saw it. I have not seen anything since, but eBay is definitely the best bet. I will try and find the exact posting of my item to give you more exact information on the jacket, but here is what it looks like for now.

Definitely avoid those websites that give your gut feeling a raise of the eyebrow. I did actually find the jacket, but I was probably one of the luckiest people alive to obtain it. I was simply in the right place and right time (also thanks to Mr. C's cryptic post above). The jacket is a Helmut Lang Aviator Jacket for men that was discontinued in 2015. I found one on eBay and got it as soon as I saw it. I have not seen anything since, but eBay is definitely the best bet. I will try and find the exact posting of my item to give you more exact information on the jacket, but here is what it looks like for now.
Oh my god! Im so so thankful for your message man! I want this jacket so bad, i want to try to find it. If you can find it, or want to sell yours, i can pay really good money. Thank you so much. Im talking with Trendyleather.com right now, they say they will make the custom jacket and their website is not fake.. i don't know.. I searched a bit and i can't find the jacket.. maybe i will try to buy it from custom made websites.. my last chance.

S
Oh! I find it! But there is only small option! Helmut Lang Men's Size Small S Leather Aviator Jacket in Black | eBay and it is 400 bucks..

Are you sure this is the same jacket of Cooper? Those collars looks weird.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back