Need opinions

Wargamess

Hey there group, long time lurker (LOL) first time poster.

I am from Reno , Nv. And I have a basic question. Even with the search tool on the forum here and internet, I've been unable to uncover true reviews on R.A.W.'s Suit products. Specifically his EVA Ironman Marks. I inquired a few weeks back about his product, and ever since then he has been staying in touch with wanting to help me out, seems like a good guy, but I need to know who has actually purchased and used his products?

I'm asking because I have read the horror stories from others on various suits. I can't seem to find a creditable review on his products.

Can someone enlighten me?

RAW or as he is known on the RPF, IMnation is one of the most highly regarded builders on the rpf. I have seen his work up close and while I have heard some of his electronics could be better his work is outstanding. I have yet to hear of him ever ripping anyone off or even having an extremely unsatisfied customer. I would recommend him for sure. For reference my former boss (and good friend) owns his mk 7 and I have worn it, my only complaint while wearing it is the helmet is very heavy due to the resin he uses, other than that I had no complaints. Hope this helped :thumbsup

here is also a link to his thread which includes some reviews
https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=178366

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back