Leif Ericson Galactic Cruiser Bulld Thread and Finished Pics - Newly Edited for 2017

trekriffic

Sr Member
Greeting everyone! Just wanted those of you interested in the Strategic Space Command Leif Ericson Galactic Cruiser model to know that I have just finished editing every post in my old build thread from 2012. My reason for doing this was that the original photos has been blocked by Photobucket due to it's new third party hosting policy denying members there access until they pay what I consider to be an exorbitant fee.
Well I refuse to pay for storage when I can still get it for free elsewhere, so, I removed the old links in each of my posts and re-linked to photos in my albums on flickr.
This was a very time consuming process as, among other things, I had inadvertently deleted all the original build photos off my hard drive without saving them to any other photo sharing site. So I was forced to try and save as many photos that I could from the original albums on Photobucket which tried to block me at every turn.
Luckily I was able to save probably 95% of the photos from there before they finally locked me out.
Anyway, below is a link to the newly edited build thread:

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=158546&highlight=Leif+Ericson

On page 6, you will find links to both the work in progress and finished image albums on flick.
I also included a new link to a green screen images on flickr for those artists interested in playing around with them.

IMG_2729 by trekriffic, on Flickr

Best regards,

Steve Jurgens
Lifelong Leif Ericson Fan

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back