Han with Taun Taun 1:12 scale Hasbro BS

Hemble

Hi All,

Han and Tautaun Hasbro BS 1:12 scale custom.

Ron

Attachments

• hh20.JPG
    hh20.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 186
  • hh19.JPG
    hh19.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 166
  • hh17.JPG
    hh17.JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 170
  • hh16.JPG
    hh16.JPG
    156.2 KB · Views: 223
  • hh13.JPG
    hh13.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 154
  • hh12.JPG
    hh12.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 143
  • hh11.JPG
    hh11.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 147
  • hh10.JPG
    hh10.JPG
    130 KB · Views: 158
  • hh9.JPG
    hh9.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 177
  • hh8.JPG
    hh8.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 182
That was the BS Tauntaun? It's such a steaming turd of a hollow shampoo bottle figure out of the box - amazing work. Really beautiful.

Looks Great!
I wouldn't mind a few more details of what you did.

Cheers mate and here you go.

Hasbro BS 6" Han/Tuantaun I customized.

Tauntaun - I glued and filled in the joints and then I covered it with cotton wool and once dry I then made the blanket by cutting out a design on paper and covering that with wool and painted it and then glued it to the tauntaun.

The straps and bridle are cut out of leather and then I attached them and the saddle was cut away from the mold then covered in thin leather and also attached to the figure. I used O-rings for the metal parts of the bridle and stirrups and then cut the plastic from the stirrups and the attached the O-rings and leather.

The large roll was done by cutting out some inner lining from a WW 2 German winter coat then ruled it up and used thin leather for the straps and 1/6th buckles. The two smaller rolls I used some old material rolled them and again used thin leather and the poles for the shelter are just wooden scurers. The transmitter and bino are from the figure and I just repainted them and added leather for the straps.

Han - Had is joints glued and filled in and then I covered the clothing and boots with tissue paper and once dry painted him, The weapon and holster are from the figure and were painted and attached.

The goggles I cut out the plastic and replaced the cut section with some thin plastic, I used the fur lining that came with the 1/6 Hasbro Hoth Han and cut it off and then cut out a thin piece and attached it to the hood and the scarfs are just some old pieces of materials.

Base - The base is high density foam cut to shape and for the snow I used spakfilla/PVA glue and a little water and then spread it over the base. While the snow was drying I attached the figures and then used some of the snow mix and dapped it over the figures to simulate snow.

- - - Updated - - -

That was the BS Tauntaun? It's such a steaming turd of a hollow shampoo bottle figure out of the box - amazing work. Really beautiful.

Thanks mate and it was the BS Han and tauntaun.

That's an amazing transformation from the stock figure! Looks good enough to be a stop motion mini

You even got the jacket color correctly as brown instead of blue!

That's an amazing transformation from the stock figure! Looks good enough to be a stop motion mini

You even got the jacket color correctly as brown instead of blue!

Thanks heaps blakeh and I was going to do the blue until I watched TESB and freeze framed Solo and saw that it was brown and not blue.

Ron

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back