Looking for a free Spidey 2002 pattern

LyMovieDude1 yeah. I need Ken’s newest color raimi pattern add webs and spiders. can you make this for me? I can pay money for your hard work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I once created my own Spider-Man 1 Suit version, I annex some images of the design. If interested I have the pattern on my Sellfy (https://sellfy.com/p/rGrk/). I´m from Mexico, by the way. aa82481c04ab007cbea982c45e2bc143.jpg0a9c5583aadf13807bf3fa1b1811caef.jpgbe42cc19e77e13eb7572e400732fbd8e.jpg

Last edited:
in fact the number of difference between sm1 suit and sm2 suit is bigger than sm3 red suit and sm3 black suit

- - - Updated - - -

@LyMovieDude1 yeah. I need Ken’s newest color raimi pattern add webs and spiders. can you make this for me? I can pay money for your hard work.

I'm pretty sure you cant. Ken asked that modified version of his work must be free

Hey, I once created my own Spider-Man 1 Suit version, I annex some images of the design. If interested I have the pattern on my Sellfy (https://sellfy.com/p/rGrk/). I´m from Mexico, by the way.View attachment 761187View attachment 761185View attachment 761186

Hi. Just wanted to point out that the placement of the front spider on your file is incorrect...it's not going to look right once sewn together. You have to think about the seams and how they will get sewn together to make it work. Also, you are basically attempting to sell Ken's file with a few minor tweaks to it...

//B

Man am I glad this thread was made! Thank you, really I mean it because of this thread I have a pattern for 2002 spidey :) SpiderAlberto thank you for the file, I needed this file. I know the spider isn't placed exact but I'm willing to risk it, I'm gonna have it printed and sewn here soon, I'll let you guys know how it goes :)

Sent from my ALCATEL A564C using Tapatalk

Well, sad news. As of this moment it seems the 2002 pattern by SpiderAlberto is no longer available on his Sellfy [emoji20] But if you have already downloaded it like I have you will have permanent access to the file :)

It truly is a great file and I am glad to have downloaded it. Below is a screenshot to show that it is no longer available anymore. Still can't wait to get this printed :)
24d14f2d80adbde1afce315594e97f3b.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
a42ab698d1e4b61cde69336177b12823.jpg

Can anyone share the file, please? Thanks
I have the file in my Dropbox ready to share. My question is, if I were to share it would I be in trouble for it. If/when I share it I will give full credit to Ken Landrum and Spider Alberto due to the file not being mine.

I'd just like to make the file known again for fans of the 2002 suit and that movie. What do you guys think I should do?

Sorry for being late :(
It sounds good to me as long as Ken has no problem with it ;) also, I'll like see the costume finished!
(Sorry for my terrible English)
No worries Alberto, better late than never [emoji16] Hopefully sometime soon I'll see if it's all good with Ken to share the file with you guys here.

I haven't forgotten about getting the costume together, I still mean to get the suit printed and sewn up just not sure exactly when but... sometime soon for sure. I'll keep everyone updated on the progress[emoji106]

Update: File Download In Bottom Of Post!!

Alright the time has come!! I got the OK from Ken and the file will be posted below.

Source credit goes to Ken for creating the base Raimi file and to SpiderAlberto for the modifications. Without these two us fans of the 2002 suit wouldn't have a free pattern so I gratefully thank them :)

Here you go guys it was a long time coming but now the file is out in the public eye again :)

I've attached the .rar file along with the image file for some variation, if there are any issues with any of the files let me know and I'll try my best to resolve them. Enjoy guys and feel free to post pictures of any suit in progress :)

Image File:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12aDmZ2A6QbnBNW56gqb7UVy2uV_uuSbz/view?usp=drivesdk

.Rar File:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cGliySXAC1kAZd1eGcVSV4nGmr7MlkCh/view?usp=drivesdk

Is this file free to edit to make new patterns and stuff?

Seeing as this is a file that was made by SpiderAlberto75 which he provided for free, I myself do not own the file but have the only download link to it would probably be a safe bet to talk with him first about editing it for something else other than a Spider-Man pattern, if the file is made available for free I'd see no issue with it...

It was also made with Ken Landrum's file as well and they are all provided for free, if you are to modify the patterns colors to be more movie accurate be sure to link it here as well as I'd really love that and it'd be much appreciated

Bottom line, as long as the patterns you make are free... I'd say go for it!!

I meant was Kens original file for everyone to use to make new patterns for free too? I basically just want to use his original as a base to make new stuff from. I wont without permission.

I meant was Kens original file for everyone to use to make new patterns for free too? I basically just want to use his original as a base to make new stuff from. I wont without permission.

In that case I do believe so, Ken made the Raimi files available and said that they can be altered and edited in any way as long as they're not for commercial use and made available for free..

Ken is flat out an awesome person for making these files for free!!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back