Show your Joker Props/Costumes!!

The14thDr

Sr Member
Let's see 'em!
Whether it's Heath Ledger, Jared Leto, Jack Nicholson, Cesar Romero or any of the Joker's other incarnations, I'd love to see your costumes and/or props.

I've yet to work on a costume of my own, but I have a couple of miscellaneous props (both from the Dark Knight).
2e4c966841fb069db2bd851aa8794588.jpg

Stack of dollar bills (Joker-vandalised) and playing cards.

Looking forward to picking up a few ideas for my collection. ;)

I've slowly been building up my Joker stuff.

ABVndPW.jpg

I have a Bozo mask made by coofunkcurly, Magnoli necktie and gloves, Tabio socks, replica Joker deck from bensh, and a not perfectly accurate knife shown here. I did receive an accurate knife a few days ago but haven't photographed it yet.

I've also been working on a full bank robbery bag. What you see here is the Augusta sportsware in Columbia blue. I added a vinyl liner to the inside.

9wLjxcy.jpg

This past weekend I picked up some scrap aluminum and started building the grenade rack. It's based roughly on the Hot Toys version. All that's needed is to secure the shorter bars and attach the grenade hanger clips.

I2vqrgV.jpg

The 3 grenade types (lemon, baseball, smoke) are pretty accurate to what comes with the Hot Toys figure, except for the smoke grenades being Violet instead of White. An acceptable substitute, I think.

I actually just did a photoshoot with my new joker costume! This is based off of some art I found on pinterest. I'm super happy with the Killing Joke styled picture because I've always wanted to do one. IMG_7875.JPGIMG_7852.JPGIMG_7919.JPGIMG_7923.JPGIMG_7933.JPGIMG_7949.JPGIMG_7958.JPGIMG_7968.JPG
Let me know what you think!

Went as the comic book version of Mr. J in 2008 and tried to find a suitable hat -- but failed. Instead, I found a white zoot suit hat on eBay and dyed it purple by using Rit in a spray bottle, then sponging it into the felt. I'm pretty happy with the way it came out, but would have preferred a hat without a pinched front.

I’ve done a Joaquin Phoenix Joker and Heath Ledger Joker, working on a Jack Nicholson at the moment. I’m part of a Hire-A-Hero group where I live so accurate costumes are a MUST. As for props, I have Ledger’s knife but not completely accurate as well as a few card stock Joker cards. I accumulated the pieces over time but it’s still not 100% accurate. I had the Joaquin Phoenix Joker mask made from latex (not film accurate as theirs were a cheap plastic with staples) but I sold it. For Nicholson I plan to really load up on props because his were the best
FC0EBA68-7AF6-42DA-99E0-942076E0A67D.jpeg
401F446E-607D-42CB-985D-B6B52AD360D7.jpeg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back