AT-AT Foot Dio 1:12 scale.

Hemble

Hi All,

The AT-AT foot and figure AT-AT Driver was acommission piece, I painted the rocks Vallejo Matt Black and then a light dry brush of Vallejo Sky Grey.

The foot and partial leg were made using foam board and then covered in cardboard. The greeblies are pieces from 1/35 scale WW2 models and also plasic card, It was sprayed with Tamiya Olive drab and then Tamiya Light grey.

The snow was done using watered down spakfilla and I kept adding water until the spakfilla is a paste type consistency. It was then spread over the base and foot and while it is drying I use a lightly damp baby wipe and press very softly on the spakfilla to give it a more natural look.

The client wanted the AT-AT driver articulated which is just a repaint which I used Vallejo paints the hardest part was the armour which is a light grey which I mixed Vallejo Sky grey and matt white until I got the colour to match the armour.

I haven't painted the snowtroopers as they are for another project and I just wanted to show them on the base.

Ron

Attachments

• att1.JPG
    att1.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 113
  • att2.JPG
    att2.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 111
  • att3.JPG
    att3.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 137
  • att5.JPG
    att5.JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 121
  • att6.JPG
    att6.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 134
  • att8.JPG
    att8.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 122
  • att9.JPG
    att9.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 116
  • att10.JPG
    att10.JPG
    136 KB · Views: 117
  • att11.JPG
    att11.JPG
    135.6 KB · Views: 111
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back