Halloween 2018

We had a Myers statue to do at work and we tried three different colors and the studio who owns the rights kept saying no.... they finally made us paint the overalls in blue and then approved it. :facepalm

Then collectors ask why colors and details are wrong.... they wouldn’t believe that the actual studio is the one who made the decision. :lol

:facepalm
Oh for pete's sake

At least they didn't ask for whichever color is the cheapest to use :p

:facepalm
Oh for pete's sake

At least they didn't ask for whichever color is the cheapest to use :p

Best part of the story is that we sent the final version for review to the studio, and they emailed and said they finally approve the colors and will ship it back to us.
We had one paint master which we were sending out to SDCC for display and then we would send that on to the factory for reference on the production run. The studio decided it was in their best interest to snap all the arms, legs, feet and head off the statue before shipping. They then tossed all the bits into a small box with no bubble wrap and it slammed around and chipped all paint apps. Their response was that it was an approval piece and we are licensed to sell the factory made items and not "one off custom paint jobs" so they snapped it all to prevent us from selling it as a pre-production piece for a lot of money. :facepalm

We had a Myers statue to do at work and we tried three different colors and the studio who owns the rights kept saying no.... they finally made us paint the overalls in blue and then approved it. :facepalm

Then collectors ask why colors and details are wrong.... they wouldn’t believe that the actual studio is the one who made the decision. :lol
I believe it. Universal Studios has a fetish for green colored T. rexes. From Sideshow to Factory Entertainment, we've gotten Universal demands to make the T. rex from the first movie green. No idea why. She's a speckled brown with reddish tones. Companies like Chronicle and Iron Studios have had to fight for the colors on their T. rex replicas to be the right colors.

I’ve watched the trailer a couple of times now and I am so thrilled. Can’t say I’ve been more excited for a Halloween movie in years.

I’m not super glad they’re removing H2 from the continutity but I’d rather see them move forward than give us another horrible origin story. The RZ Myers, that god awful leather face prequel. I hope that they’ve learned explaining ANYTHING to us is NOT what we want! I want the ******** boogeyman!

I always thought this sign in New Jersey was funny (if you know Halloween and F13 then you'll get it): Haddonfield.jpg

Also, I believe that screenwriter Debra Hill was also from that very Haddonfield, which is where the name of the town in the movie comes from.

I always thought this sign in New Jersey was funny (if you know Halloween and F13 then you'll get it): View attachment 823477

If only id had been "woodsboro" at the bottom..... :lol

Best part of the story is that we sent the final version for review to the studio, and they emailed and said they finally approve the colors and will ship it back to us.
We had one paint master which we were sending out to SDCC for display and then we would send that on to the factory for reference on the production run. The studio decided it was in their best interest to snap all the arms, legs, feet and head off the statue before shipping. They then tossed all the bits into a small box with no bubble wrap and it slammed around and chipped all paint apps. Their response was that it was an approval piece and we are licensed to sell the factory made items and not "one off custom paint jobs" so they snapped it all to prevent us from selling it as a pre-production piece for a lot of money. :facepalm

What the actual fudge cake! :facepalm Stupidity really is a universal thing.

Cautiously optimistic...hope it's gonna be more about tension and suspense than shootouts and the like. Jamie still has a fantastic power and strength in her voice.

Another cautiously optimistic.... looks better than H20 and way better than Rob Zombie's...... stuff :p

So Michael is left handed now? :confused

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back