Scout Trooper - Endor 1:12 scale.

Hemble

Hi All,

Recipe

Scout - is from Hasbro's BS 6" line and has had the joints glued and puttied up and then he was painted and weathered using Vallejo paints and pastel chalks.

Base - is made from Bandai stands that come with the kit and then foam was added to the top and then a balsa wood frame was added.

The tree trunk I got from the yard and the smaller trees are from Woodland Scenics. The small ferns are from MIG and the grass tufts are from miniNatur, I used 1:1 scale fake ferns for the large ferns and cut the end off and used them.

The smaller ground plants as well as the water plants are from JoeFixit Studios, I used Woodland Scenics Realistic Water for the water itself and once dry I mixed a little Vallejo German Camo Medium Brown with some Realistic water to do the muddy water effects.

The moss on the trunk was done by mixing spakfilla x 1 tablespoon and fine sand x 1/2 teaspoon and mixed it with some PVA glue and light green paint and added it to the trunk.

Ron

Attachments

• ste1.JPG
    ste1.JPG
    159.2 KB · Views: 117
  • ste2.JPG
    ste2.JPG
    148.6 KB · Views: 102
  • ste4.JPG
    ste4.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 99
  • ste6.JPG
    ste6.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 96
  • ste10.JPG
    ste10.JPG
    182.2 KB · Views: 113
  • ste11.JPG
    ste11.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 104
  • ste12.JPG
    ste12.JPG
    206.9 KB · Views: 93
  • ste13.JPG
    ste13.JPG
    176.9 KB · Views: 102
  • ste14.JPG
    ste14.JPG
    203 KB · Views: 97
  • ste18.JPG
    ste18.JPG
    187.1 KB · Views: 104
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back