What's everyone working on for Halloween this year?

Working on Faora's armor from the movie Man of Steel

Build... https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=281838

https://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=760308&d=1506011116
attachment.php

attachment.php

Just about done with my son's Link from Legend of Zelda costume. I'm going to attempt Angor Rot. Hopefully I finish in time, just getting started.

I am almost finished with Merlin from The Sword and the Stone.
My son's inkling from Splatoon is at about 50%.
My wife's Endora from Bewitched just needs the bottom and sleeves hemmed.
My daughter can't decide on Tetra or Toon Zelda.
And I might make my youngest be Archimedes to go with my Merlin.

Another option for me would be a Dog Soldier from the movie "Edge of Tomorrow". I'll either make the plate carrier/vest or buy a Condor vest that looks similar, but the rest is just black cargo pants, black boots, knee pads, thigh holsters, and some type battle belt with grenades. I won't do the whole exo-skeleton thing though; that'd just be too much work.

20170928_025346p.jpg

004771e99462d141877509434d3f78b8.jpg

Last edited:
Been making my Sons costumes the last few years. 1st was Link 2nd was a Hobbit and last year Max (Where the wild things are) This year I'm trying my hand at Leather Stitching and making him a lil D. Dixon p.s. sorry for all the Pics
fa70cfc6278c123f79d8e6295331c9a1.jpg
70aa833543f3717b0b486cc435771fb6.jpg
b2745c726914c0b0817b6b0e36338f8a.jpg
b4b39a3132cb2d73922848a8689bbcaa.jpg
33ac26575e653802d03e71a9b57478e4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

With those upcoming proton packs, I jumped on the Ghostbusters bandwagon. However, I also thought I'd make a costume for my wagon as well. Still a ways to go, but not bad for just Amazon spec stuff to keep the cost down. Still a ways to go. Waiting on special PVC fittings to make the roof rack, need to wire the lights, find a way to do the siren, and and and...
20171007_194100.jpg

Well I got my Rogue One rebel Scarif trooper I finished earlier this year
IMG_5615.PNG

But I think I may work on my take of one of the unamed Kingsman from the film. Maybe like Sir Bors the Younger;)

Ill have all the trademark Kingsman wear. Mtm double breasted suit, oxfords, glasses, tie, pinky ring, umbrella, pistol.

Im just not gentlemenly(or have the proper age) enough for Galahad and Eggsy isn't in sights.

Currently I'm making Wrenchs' mask from Watch Dogs 2.Screenshot_20171008-185019.png

I already have everything else for his outfit, just have to finish the mask. And I painted a psycho mask from borderlands for my brother. He already had everything he would need for the costume, and asked me to paint the mask for him.20170930_121130.jpg

So far, I'm happy with how they turned out.

I had been working on an Ash (Evil Dead 2) costume for months, but I kept having problems with my chainsaw, plus I could never find a wig that looked even remotely right. So I made the last minute decision last week to start something new. Which is insane because I usually work on these things for months, and I need to have it done by the 21st for an early party.

My new costume is going to be Cobra Commander from G.I. Joe, and it is turning out to be a lot of work in such a short time frame. I'm being forced to be creative with a few things since I don't have time to get everything perfect, but it's also sort of fun to scramble in a way! I'll have a thread up soon.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back