Alien environmental MK50 suits FINISHED!!

Re: Alien environmental MK50 suit group build PIC HEAVY

Almost done with the etchings for the helmet. These are just some of the earlier pieces.

3dMvTme.jpg

KddWQSx.jpg

wYzvabZ.jpg

The beginnings of the display in the helmet

7Eb1FyR.jpg

and installed

exDUHAt.jpg

All the lights in the suit have been finished:

back

hzXizKn.jpg

Couldnt find a decently priced single point for the side arm, so decided to print one instead. Going to have a functional red dot in it.

CP3Y2YX.jpg

Found out its also going to be quite hot in this.

Photo_Jul_22_7_18_44_PM_Copy.png

Your build is really coming to life now!!! Love the details inside the helmet. Can't wait to see the final product.

Having learned the hard way, all I can say is that I hope you've got some fans in there to help with fogging.

lol.. we do and we are trying to put in more fans.. two in the front two ball things where they open in the bottom and one coming from the pack and hose from the pack. this project has taken over me and cody's lives.....

i wish this thing had vents towards the top to install more fans.

Re: Alien environmental MK50 suit group build almost done!!

well, this is the almost done pics. still need some more etchings attached, lens for the top light, the two bolts on top of the top light, holster , holster belt , gun and tidy up straps . just so excited to almost see this project done!! now if we can figure a way to vent air out the top of the helmet.. it is like a green house in there even with two fans blowing in!

but here are some pics. thanks for looking.

That looks absolutely spot on. The soft parts are done to perfection as well. Incredible build.

thanks guys! I could not have done it without the help of cody! and john P, following him on instagram Lt.bluewolf he did the jacket and pants . and some help from harry!

It stunning what you guys achieved! great stuff!

It's one thing on my bucket-list to own a helmet from ALIEN... This is the closest you can go.
(a wish already came true. I own a "Frank" Mask from Donnie Darko)

Very interested in some parts as a kit. I'm really looking forward to this. sign me in

It stunning what you guys achieved! great stuff!

It's one thing on my bucket-list to own a helmet from ALIEN... This is the closest you can go.
(a wish already came true. I own a "Frank" Mask from Donnie Darko)

Very interested in some parts as a kit. I'm really looking forward to this. sign me in

thanks, man.

i plan to do a interest list mid sept. so stay tuned.

Pro-Job on the whole thing!! Fantastic effort and the workmanship is A+(y)thumbsup

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back