Black Series Darth Vader reveal helmet coming...? Hasbrocon

MacBeath

Haven't seen this posted (apologies if so - I'm on my phone so not seeing everything).

Jedi Temple Archives have posted some shots of the Star Wars panel at Hasbrocon and they feature shots of a 3-piece Vader reveal helmet. The following images are of the three exisitng Black Series helmets, so it looks like this could be next....

Sorry - too fiddly to post links on my phone but hopefully someone will see this and post the images...

Grabbed them: The detail on that interior looks awesome!

21414617_10155861895337437_2617422558300967984_o.jpg

21427541_10155861895562437_5362514059174617319_o.jpg

If they clean up the sculpt, this is a day one purchase for me next year. Of course, it could just look out of whack in the picture.

This would be a sweet but if they release this! I'm digging the newer toy lines!

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Thanks - If it is full sized, I wonder what the price will be. The existing three are £75 in the UK.... I'm guessing £200 or £250 for this (and if it is that or less, I will be buying it!)

I'm excited. I don't collect bs for their accuracy. I collect them because they are glorified toys. (Stole that line from my friend) but he's exactly right, real detailed toys.

I'm willing to bet they stay in the same helmet price range, I can't see them going over the 75-80 dollar price range they have sold at before

I hope there is no electronics in this helmet... in fact I wish they did away with the electronics in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't think I'd mind that thwap sound you hear when the helmet closes up in the movies, that is if they could do that.
If nothing else could be a great base for someone wanting to put real parts on it etc.

I'm surprised the lawyers are alright with the neck ring. Seems risky to have a kids toy that tight around their neck.

I guess it opens up and has some kind of clasp.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

This is rad!! The interior detail looks phenomenal. I'll definitely be adding this one to my collection for sure.

Hasbro keeps killin' it!!

That's quite wonderful! The closest I have is the mini-Riddell from several years ago. I just hope it's Prowse-sized and can fit my big head.

Oh yummy! I never thought hasbro would do this high of quality prop-toys. I love the Poe helmet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back