Black Series Darth Vader reveal helmet coming...? Hasbrocon

Dome looks odd in the first view, but that interior is great. I always figured if they made a Vader, they would do full interior like they did with Iron Man.

I hope next on the list is a Boba Fett with motorized rangefinder.

From Impholocron on Twitter, "Darth Vader Black Series role play helmet, from ROTJ. Magnetic connections w/ sealing sound, breathing sound and more"

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm excited. I don't collect bs for their accuracy. I collect them because they are glorified toys. (Stole that line from my friend) but he's exactly right, real detailed toys.

I'em willing to bet they stay in the same helmet price range, I can't see them going over the 75-80 dollar price range they have sold at before

It would be cool if you're right. The Iron Man and Star Lord helmets, plus Cap's shield, were a lot more expensive over here but did have a more limited release.

Last edited:
I too am very excited! Hoping to do a display showcasing the interior above my MR saber hilt. Maybe make a new case for all of it... Wife's gonna love the amount of wall space that's gonna take up. Gotta have an easy to open front cover though, cause unlike someone who posted before I'm excited for the sound module. I'll be taking that thing off and putting it on for HOURS just to hear that Wheeee, then the breathing. If it comes with a voice changer, I'm not sure I'll be able to take it back off though...

My wheels have been turning on how to display this... I'm making a display box now for another project... wonder how I can suspend this stuff... maybe make a electric turn table to have the helmet rotate...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been real happy with the Black Series helmets, so I would definitely be all over this. A little modding on these helmets makes them look incredible, especially considering the cost. I also found a rotating display wheel on Amazon that would be awesome to display it.

So now I've got the 1/6 sideshow reveal display, and the Riddell .45 scale; this seems like the logical next step? But the PCR is really enticing. Wonder how many parts from this could be adapted to the PCR in the future

Does anyone else think the sloping angle of the upper cheek section makes Vader look sad or tired rather than mean?

The detail is really amazing, but I hope they change the cheek section. I thought the Black Series Stormtrooper helmet was fantastic!

Banking on this costing closer to $200 CAD. The Star Lord Legend is $150 CAD, and this does have electronics (sealing and breathing sounds are listed at least). Looks like more fiddly assembly work at the factory too. If they can bring it in somewhere in that range, I'm still in day one though, as I've been impressed with what they did on the TK, Kylo, and the Marvel helmets. Was toying with the Anovos, but since it's just a display piece for me, $600 vs maybe $200, as long as it's 1:1, that's a no brainer.

Well theres quite a lot thats wrong, but but as long as its full size I'll still love it and sure will be buying one.
that reveal angle is just above and beyond, I'm thinking there will be a little price hike but I digress.
As I have asked on other black series threads, I now here ask this.....

bs Kylo, Force Awakens.
bs Stormie, Rogue One.
bs Poe lid, Last Jedi.

So the next one is in the Solo movie.

Vader is in the Solo movie.

:) Thoughts?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back