Black Series Darth Vader reveal helmet coming...? Hasbrocon

I mentioned up top, mine had not even been stocked when I picked it up and was on a pallet in the back that they said came in last night. The lady got to talking to me and I slipped and mentioned the official release wasn't until the 13th. She just smiled and said the computer let her release it, must be ready to go.

I ordered it last night when everyone was discussing the Walmart online orders and how to get it to pop up, so roughly 9:00 pm. I did get my pickup confirmation around 10:00 am this morning.

I purchased one online for local pickup but about an hour later they refunded me and said it was not in stock. :(

Just picked mine up from walmart. 99.00, it's nice. Is it my expensive efx? Nope but boy is it fun. Dome is shorter, neck shorter, face is good, I love the details added to inside of helmet. My big mellon fit inside. Oh and there is a black plastic stand included!
Now the odd stuff. When I closed the back seal the face wouldn't click so I unhooked it and all the magents took over, love the sounds and they change!
Def worth buying, there was 1 left above the display area.

I reserved for pick up through Walmart and they called me today saying that it was ready, but I couldn't pick it up until release day on the 13th. Anyone else have this problem?

I ordered mine yesterday at 6AM from the closest Walmart and it was later cancelled, so then i ordered again from a different local Walmart and received the same call you did that i can't pick it up till the 13th.

I ordered mine yesterday at 6AM from the closest Walmart and it was later cancelled, so then i ordered again from a different local Walmart and received the same call you did that i can't pick it up till the 13th.

yea im gonna go to walmart tomorrow anyway and hopefully I get an employee that doesn't know any better.

I found myself in a situation where I was going to be sitting in the car for 1.5 hours so I pulled up a map and called every walmart that I would pass.... and did find a super nice guy who put one at customer service for me :)

My previous store pickup order from walmart.com ended up being canceled.

I know these will be readily available shortly but it's fun to try to hunt one down while they are somewhat rare. Super nice helmet and worth the $$ IMO.

Looked in two Targets, no luck (although I did see a Millennium Falcon toy which may provide some insight into the mandible extension). Finally, the first Walmart I stopped in had two on the overhead. One of the employees stopped me on the way to the register (Oh oh!), but only to scan it and check the price. Got it thru the register with no problem.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back