Black Series Darth Vader reveal helmet coming...? Hasbrocon

I was really looking forward to this but it just looks...off. I might spring for an efx instead

Attachments

• IMG_0991.JPG
    IMG_0991.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 299
This is my information dummy

haha, I didn't see that this guy had replied to me. I have no idea why he was making up such specific things, he even stated what shape the box for a Marvel Legends helmet was going to be, then admitted to it just being his speculation :lol Sounds like this guy is one of the crazies.

haha, I didn't see that this guy had replied to me. I have no idea why he was making up such specific things, he even stated what shape the box for a Marvel Legends helmet was going to be, then admitted to it just being his speculation :lol Sounds like this guy is one of the crazies.

Or more likely a kid trying to impress the more aged people with his "information" lol.

I really wanted to like this but it seems they dropped the ball here. How do you do that? Get other helmets right for the most part then not fully commit to what is easily the most iconic of them all?

They were doing so well, the Trooper, Kylo, and Poe helmets are awesome! Why wouldn't they do their most iconic character justice is beyond me...
Happy enough with my EFX PCR...thinking this will be a pass from me.
I can't be too mad at them though, they made one hell of an Infinity Gauntlet.

My hope at this point is that the dome is all that's killin' it. From what little I've seen, it looks decent enough with it off.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back