Dragoncon 2018

Custom Badge & Badge Holder, will be made for a donation of $5.00. The money goes to cover the fees of the badge holder and cost of paper and ink.

IMG_20180622_175843.jpgGot my DRD and Vest with patches done all set for DragonCon!

I'm attending the meetup

I missed DCon last year due to poor budgeting, but that has been corrected this year (ie. fewer trips to WDW).

I have added your name to the attendees list on the first page, please be sure to check back from time to time for updates on the main page, as well as closer to the event. There will be updates that you will need to respond to.

Thank you, we can't wait to see you...

So, I've got our costumes set up in the 2nd bedroom. I'm putting together one - may or may not have it ready in time. Bleeze from the red lantern DC universe. Really the only parts that need to be made are the bone wings. I'd also have to make her cowl and bat wings and a few other details. I'd love to make a Dex-Starr as well, sitting on my shoulder. I'm thinking of doing this power battery prop - Behind the Frame on Youtube shows a neat build - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u9rlosWdiQ&t=334s

So, the line up so far is: Trinity, Dr Girlfriend (Councilwoman), Bonehead (MST3K), Stonecutters (Simpsons). If I can get Bleeze done, I'll add her. I will post progress on Bleeze once I get pics taken.

- - - Updated - - -

So, I've got our costumes set up in the 2nd bedroom. I'm putting together one - may or may not have it ready in time. Bleeze from the red lantern DC universe. Really the only parts that need to be made are the bone wings. I'd also have to make her cowl and bat wings and a few other details. I'd love to make a Dex-Starr as well, sitting on my shoulder. I'm thinking of doing this power battery prop - Behind the Frame on Youtube shows a neat build - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u9rlosWdiQ&t=334s

So, the line up so far is: Trinity, Dr Girlfriend (Councilwoman), Bonehead (MST3K), Stonecutters (Simpsons). If I can get Bleeze done, I'll add her. I will post progress on Bleeze once I get pics taken.

Reminder we are having a meet up, if your name is not on this list, and you plan on attending the meet let us know that you are going to be attending...

Simply say: "I'm attending the meetup".

If things change and your unable to attend just send me a message to let us know to remove your name off the attending list...thanks...

Attendees:

aracknoid3 - Avatar
(P) Carnet - Avatar
davethegeek -
No Avatar
(P) helpfulnerd - Avatar
ichnob - Avatar

joshspiderman23 - Avatar

Lord Guinness - No Avatar
(P) MatrixSpoon - Avatar
max headroom - Avatar
mikid - Avatar
(P) mrbungle - Avatar
Nicochan - No Avatar
rfwheeler - No Avatar
Rozanne de Wild - No Avatar
RSteve - No Avatar
SirDiddimus - Avatar
Smoglady - No Avatar
(P) StudioCreations - Avatar
(P) TK-326 - Avatar
(P) torsoboy - Avatar
WyldKyss - Avatar

Last edited by a moderator:
I am attending the meet up. Looking forward to seeing you all there. Getting SO close!!

I have added your name to the attendees list on the first page. Please be sure to check back from time to time for updates on the main 1st page, as well as closer to the event.

There will be updates that you will need to respond to.

Thank you, We can't wait to see you again.

Last edited:
I'm attending the meet up :D

I have added your name to the attendees list on the first page. Please be sure to check back from time to time for updates on the main 1st page, as well as closer to the event.

There will be updates that you will need to respond to.

Thank you, We can't wait to see you again.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back