Dragoncon 2018

The following listed people have not sent their image for their badge. If you would like a badge, please do so by the 28th of this month as well as pay for the donation of $5.00, if you haven't already done so.

Please send me a PM for more details if you, if you don't do this by the dead line you will NOT receive a custom badge.

(P) helpfulnerd - Avatar - Badge Requested - Badge Paid (fb)
rfwheeler - Avatar - Badge Requested

Last edited by a moderator:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~
Request for a custom badge ends on August 28th
Payment and Image must be received by this date.
Otherwise you will NOT receive a custom badge.

:::Reminder:::

We have sent PM's to all of the listed people.

We hope that you reply in time.

2 Days left to sign up for a Custom Badge.

The following listed people have not requested a badge. If you would like a badge, please say so by the 28th of this month as well as pay for the donation of $5.00.

Please send me a PM for more details. If you don't do this by the dead line you will NOT receive a custom badge.

awol007 - Avatar
Faeidal - No Avatar

FXengineer - Avatar
joshspiderman23 - Avatar
Lord Guinness - No Avatar
mrbungle - Avatar
Rozanne de Wild - No Avatar
Pizzacat - Avatar
TK-326 - Avatar
torsoboy - Avatar
ubcproductions - Avatar

Request for a custom badge ends today on August 28th
Payment and Image must be received by this date.
Otherwise you will NOT receive a custom badge.

Since my flight lands at 8PM, it's going to be tough to be at the meeting on time, especially if I want to check into my hotel first (and it's not one of the main hotels). I guess Thursday is kind of special in that I might be able to come to the meeting even I don't have a membership badge. However, registration at the Sheraton are open until 10PM, so I guess I could try to take an Uber there from the airport and register - this time around my baggage is on wheel and rolls nicely, so I can move around with it a bit more easily.

Which one of these options would you pick:

1) Take Uber to hotel, check in and walk to the Marriott (might be there around 10PM, possibly a bit earlier) & handle registration the next morning.
2) Take Uber to Marriott directly with baggage and all (might make it there just after 9PM).
3) Take Uber to Sheraton, register and walk to the RPF meetup.

Since my flight lands at 8PM, it's going to be tough to be at the meeting on time, especially if I want to check into my hotel first (and it's not one of the main hotels). I guess Thursday is kind of special in that I might be able to come to the meeting even I don't have a membership badge. However, registration at the Sheraton are open until 10PM, so I guess I could try to take an Uber there from the airport and register - this time around my baggage is on wheel and rolls nicely, so I can move around with it a bit more easily.

Which one of these options would you pick:

1) Take Uber to hotel, check in and walk to the Marriott (might be there around 10PM, possibly a bit earlier) & handle registration the next morning.
2) Take Uber to Marriott directly with baggage and all (might make it there just after 9PM).
3) Take Uber to Sheraton, register and walk to the RPF meetup.

What ever you choose we will have your badge for you, if you don't make it to the event then, you can meet up with me later to get your badge, no big deal. As for me my opinion is get in and get your dragconcon badge first, I've always gotten my badge on Thursday, I have no idea how long the line is on Friday, but since they have the new system, everyone says its fast, so it's up to you...

Request for a custom badge has ended

Arrived, checked in, eating at The Steamhouse Lounge.... Lobster roll, Lobster Bisque, Oysters on the Half, I might not go home?

Everyone that requested and paid for a badge will be happy to hear, that I just now finished designing everyone's badge. I will be printing /cutting them all out at the hotel before the meetup. We can't wait to see everyone.

I saw a lot of Harley’s again this year. Not as that many Stranges. Quite a few Cables and Aquaman’s or is that men?
It was crowded. Differently crowded. The marquee was packed as usual. The Hilton and Hyatt were as well. The Hilton had a dj in the main lobby and live feeding social media on big screens around the lobby. That place stayed packed. The dance parties were epic as usual. So sad it’s over. Making plans for new cosplays already. Only 12 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't make it this year but can't wait to see all the pics.

Someone said that "Dr Strange" was the new "Harley Quinn" this year, true????

Were sorry that you were unable to make it. This year was a great year. Unlike most years in the most you see a lot of the same thing. This year it was a lot of different cosplays and original cosplays as well as mash-ups.

We can't wait to see whats to come next year with everyones cosplays.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back