Dragoncon 2018

I'm attending the meeting!

I missed it last year but would love to meet up with the RPF again this year.

I have added your name to the attendees list, please be sure to check back from time to time for updates on the main page, as well as closer to the event. There will be updates that you will need to respond to.

Thank you, we can't wait to see you...

Just a little teaser to get everybody excited. Hope y’all are farther along on your cosplay than I am. Major upgrades to one underway
3a7d929970fd11700dd7f1fa162ad90a.heic
5c0ff25e96d29768083713f9d9dfdd95.heic
be3070497371acc671ff86a240cdf6cb.heic
75667e63ebcee2f838eba79d1f1c8e0d.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New to RPF going to Dragon Con with husband mikid who is already on list sign me up too.

I have added your name to the attendees list, please be sure to check back from time to time for updates on the main page, as well as closer to the event. There will be updates that you will need to respond to.

Look like halo or Cage.....how much is the donation I didnt see that post

Donation amount hasn't been decided yet, have to see how much everything is going to cost this year to make. Last year it was $5.00, which is basically just paying for the materials.

Ha ha ha. It’s for putting curl in the round pieces. I could find a sphere or dome in my pile of junk but the little bug has some nice curves that serves the purpose.
Or it’s just desk art for me to play with.

What is this type hinge called. I need a couple like this for a project and don’t want to have to cut up 4 or 5 elbow braces to get them.
0f491d8f1b690a59b324a3d86bdf143a.png

Hey yeah I remember seeing them. Pretty cool. No 3D printer in my shop unfortunately. I found some medical splints on line for cheap. In copied the design and fabbed up a few out of aluminum bar stock. Still tweaking the angles and contours so they will lay snug against the bicep and forearm “armor”. Once I get them aligned and working properly I’ll post up a few pics. 2 months and counting. Holy smokes I got a lot of work to do!

I'll be attending the meetup this year. We have our Marriott room as always. I'll try to bring the wife along. I've got a few new things I can bring to show.

This is during the same time as the WIllrow Hood Run, so I'll probably be in my orange jumpsuit.

Hey yeah I remember seeing them. Pretty cool. No 3D printer in my shop unfortunately. I found some medical splints on line for cheap. In copied the design and fabbed up a few out of aluminum bar stock. Still tweaking the angles and contours so they will lay snug against the bicep and forearm “armor”. Once I get them aligned and working properly I’ll post up a few pics. 2 months and counting. Holy smokes I got a lot of work to do!

Hay Max, You might want to hit up @helpfulnerd, he has like 4-5 3-d printers and his prices are really good. He also lives in Atlanta, so he might be able to help you out.

I'll be attending the meetup this year. We have our Marriott room as always. I'll try to bring the wife along. I've got a few new things I can bring to show.

This is during the same time as the WIllrow Hood Run, so I'll probably be in my orange jumpsuit.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back