Dragoncon 2018

My wife and I will attend the Meetup

I have added your name to the attendees list on the first page. Please be sure to check back from time to time for updates on the main 1st page, as well as closer to the event.

There will be updates that you will need to respond to.

Thank you, We can't wait to meet you.

oh wow, awesome! i'm actually planning on moving to Nashville next summer, so i'll only be about 4 hours from Atlanta. i have a couple of friends who attend Dragon Con every year, they've told me they'll have space for me in their hotel room if I'm able to go. so, while i can't give a definitive "i am attending" just yet, if everything goes as i'm hoping, i'll be seeing you all there! :thumbsup

oh wow, awesome! i'm actually planning on moving to Nashville next summer, so i'll only be about 4 hours from Atlanta. i have a couple of friends who attend Dragon Con every year, they've told me they'll have space for me in their hotel room if I'm able to go. so, while i can't give a definitive "i am attending" just yet, if everything goes as i'm hoping, i'll be seeing you all there! :thumbsup

we would love to meet you, once you know for sure that your attending, please let us know, and we add your name to the attending list. Thanks, hope everything goes well and your able to attend.

Well look what just arrived in the mail!!! Did my happy dance![emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji2][emoji2]
4154dfea350dba50d45e44ad36b673b3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm attending the meetup! :D

I have added your name to attendees list on the front page, We can't wait to meet you. Please be sure to check back from time to time for updates on the main 1st page, as well as closer to the event. There will be updates that you will need to respond to. Thank you, we can't wait to meet you.

Reminder we are having a meet up, if your name is not on this list, and you plan on attending the meet let us know that you are going to be attending...

Simply say: "I'm attending the meetup".

If things change and your unable to attend just send me a message to let us know to remove your name off the attending list...thanks...

Attendees:

aracknoid3 - Avatar
(P) Carnet - Avatar
ichnob - Avatar

joshspiderman23 - Avatar

MatrixSpoon - Avatar
max headroom - Avatar
mikid - Avatar
Nicochan - No Avatar
rfwheeler - No Avatar
(P) torsoboy - Avatar

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm attending the meetup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have added your name to the attendees list, please be sure to check back from time to time for updates on the main page, as well as closer to the event. There will be updates that you will need to respond to.

Thank you, we can't wait to see you again.

The Mighty Lord Guinness will be around...though likely dressed as Roddy Piper again!

I have added your name to the attendees list, please be sure to check back from time to time for updates on the main page, as well as closer to the event. There will be updates that you will need to respond to.

Thank you, we can't wait to meet you...

This is the highlight of my day...I've been waiting so very long over 20 years for this movie to be made, James Cameron has been working on it for so long, Avatar was a test movie for making the animation for making Alita, I can not wait, I'm in tears from being so happy...yay...FYI original Anime came out June of 1993...

<span style="color: rgb(29, 33, 41); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">

Reminder we are having a meet up, if your name is not on this list, and you plan on attending the meet let us know that you are going to be attending...

If things change and your unable to attend just send me a message to let us know to remove your name off the attending list...thanks...

Attendees:

aracknoid3 - Avatar
(P) Carnet - Avatar
ichnob - Avatar

joshspiderman23 - Avatar

Lord Guinness - No Avatar
MatrixSpoon - Avatar
max headroom - Avatar
mikid - Avatar
Nicochan - No Avatar
rfwheeler - No Avatar
(P) StudioCreations - Avatar
(P) torsoboy - Avatar

Attendees:

aracknoid3 - Avatar
(P) Carnet - Avatar
ichnob - Avatar

joshspiderman23 - Avatar

Lord Guinness - No Avatar
MatrixSpoon - Avatar
max headroom - Avatar
mikid - Avatar
Nicochan - No Avatar
rfwheeler - No Avatar
(P) StudioCreations - Avatar
(P) torsoboy - Avatar

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back