Dragoncon 2018

I have secured a room at the Ritz for now. Trying for Hyatt and Marriott for less walking (Hyatt link times were not correct it seems).

edit--
Looks like the original link for the Hyatt rooms was posted incorrectly. So all rooms sold out before I could even attempt to reserve one.

Last edited:
Yep. The Hyatt only had about a dozen room as most of them are legacy rooms. We miss the Hyatt as well due to the faulty passkey link shown on the dcon site. Hyatt posted a new updated link on there Facebook page but dcon didn't update theirs. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have secured a room at the Ritz for now. Trying for Hyatt and Marriott for less walking (Hyatt link times were not correct it seems).

edit--
Looks like the original link for the Hyatt rooms was posted incorrectly. So all rooms sold out before I could even attempt to reserve one.

That freakin sucks, I almost stayed awake to try and get a room I'm glad I didn't I would have been so pissed off for staying awake an extra 3 hours and have a crappy link. Well hopefully everyone will have better luck with the other hotels when their up.

I got a hyatt room, put me down for the meet up whoop whoop!!!

Sweet, glad to hear, that your coming, I have added your name to attendees on the front page, We can't wait to see you again. Please be sure to check back from time to time for updates on the main 1st page, as well as closer to the event. There will be updates that you will need to respond to. Thank you, we can't wait to see you again.

Last edited:
Oh, I guess it wasn't clear. I have a room at the Ritz currently (back up room, since I have time to cancel). Trying for a Marriott room later this week. But I am confirmed going. :thumbsup

Sadly, I was unable to get a room at the Marriott, I had 3 different windows open, one for 1 person, one for 2 people, and one for 4 people. I tried searching for and hour and a half straight trying to get a room to no avail.

We missed the dcon deal at the Marriott also. Both stephanie and I were on line and on the phone at 9am. Before the agents could take our info at 902 the told us all rooms were gone. At 902!!! And we wer both already on the line. Crazy. Wondering if there's a bot out there people are using to to grab rooms. Anyway we finally booked a room at the Marriott at the regular insanely high rate through Priceline. We're are gonna try for the Hilton too. If we get it we'll cancel the Marriott and save a ton of cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminder we are having a meet up, if your name is not on this list, and you plan on attending the meet let us know that you are going to be attending...

Simply say: "I'm attending the meetup".

If things change and your unable to attend just send me a message to let us know to remove your name off the attending list...thanks...

Attendees:

(P) Carnet - Avatar
joshspiderman23 - Avatar
MatrixSpoon - Avatar
max headroom - Avatar
rfwheeler - No Avatar

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm attending the meetup.

Were glad to hear that your able to attend again. I have added your name to attendees list on the front page, We can't wait to see you again. Please be sure to check back from time to time for updates on the main 1st page, as well as closer to the event. There will be updates that you will need to respond to. Thank you, we can't wait to see you.

I am attending the meetup

Sweet, glad to hear that your able to attend again. I have added your name to attendees list on the front page, We can't wait to see you again. Please be sure to check back from time to time for updates on the main 1st page, as well as closer to the event. There will be updates that you will need to respond to. Thank you, we can't wait to see you again.

I am attending the 2018 meetup

I have added your name to attendees list on the front page, We can't wait to meet you. Please be sure to check back from time to time for updates on the main 1st page, as well as closer to the event. There will be updates that you will need to respond to. Thank you, we can't wait to meet you.

Note: You might want to add an avatar to your handle so that people have a way to familiarize them self with your name.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back