Help with 3d printed Ironman MK45 Suit

nikroz

Hello guys, am new here as well as in the 3d printing world. After looking for a 3d printable model of any ironman armor i found this one https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1515871 . What i need now is to know if its ready to print or i have to edit something to make it work (what i know is that i have to split it to fit my 20x20x20 build). Also i need to know if its going to fit me as i am a 1,85cm tall guy. I will really apreciate any help. If you have any 3d printable suit and you want to share it i will be very grateful.

PD: sorry for the bad english.

This file is okay. If you all the pieces into Windows 3D builder, it's 'assembled' at the size it would print at. You can use the program to measure the height, and that will tell you if it's close to your actual size. if it isn't just scale it up or down to fit you.

Hi there, I´m in the same thing. So if you want to comment issues or progress, let me know.

By the way, it seems the armour isn´t complete.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back