NEW SW Prop pics!

Will these end the debate I've screws vs rivets?

ive been a rivet person myself. But dang, those look a lot like painted black or oxidized screws.

Why would they remove them? Definitely misshapen though!

I figured if some popped off in the cold. They used heat to remove the rest, cut the slots for the screws and screw them in

Just my mind racing to figure out why these 2 grips are fat on the end

The ranch saber (which I strongly believe to be the wampa cave/dagobah saber) does not have these 2 fat grips. BUT the ranch saber does have the same chunk missing out of the same grip in the wampa cave scene... so strange

The ranch saber (which I strongly believe to be the wampa cave/dagobah saber) does not have these 2 fat grips. BUT the ranch saber does have the same chunk missing out of the same grip in the wampa cave scene... so strange
Can you clarify what chunk this is?

2014-04-16-chunkthegoonies620x6201397145352.jpeg

Great pics, SethS! They gave me an idea to take pics of my props and put them alongside the screen used ones for my own display. Thought I'd share them here. :)

rps20170908_214706.jpg
rps20170908_214558.jpg
rps20170908_214620.jpg
Yes, I realize mine is an ESB, but that's what I got to play with at the moment. :p

rps20170908_214649.jpg
rps20170908_214746.jpg

go to wannawanga.com, the goodies section. My guide to lightsabers and Roy's blueprints should give you the info you need.

Is it cool if I upload the Graflex pics to the Bank?

Been a bit out of it updating the site lately. I need to get back on that horse, still got work to do!

I still say at least two of those Wampa cave grips are misshapen. the vertical fin is half the height too..

- - - Updated - - -

Also, thank GOD we have lots of screw proof now, Seth, you're wonderful

Don't forget based on BTS photos the saber in the snow in those scenes is most likely a bladed stunt and not the hero saber.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back