Lets Mod a Black Series Poe Helmet!

I might be able to help.

I've been producing aluminum parts for TFA Resistance Pilot costumes, as well as several other costume pieces for the Rogue 1. I make the leg flares, rank badges, and ejection seat paddles on The Rebel Legion, as well as metal backpack clips for the Rogue One shore troopers. If anyone wants to check my references, my

These parts definitely look doable.

If a run is in the future consider me in! actual metal parts would be incredible to really finish this up.

Did you replace the mic? Any other parts replaced?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Replaced the stalk of the mic with a metal rod and added the wire. The part is pretty good except for the stalk. modded the rear coupler greeblie on the back by removing the rigid plastic "wire" and using real wire. Used putty to eliminate the hole where the switch was and also used it to fill in the divot used to get access to the battery compartment.

Just purchased one myself. I'm new to prop modding and was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions in changing the speakers so they can be used for other things or adding a headset inside?
Looking forward to seeing future mods

Greeble and sticker sets for these helmets will be great. Unfortunately we haven't seen much TLJ helmet reference yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Greeble and sticker sets for these helmets will be great. Unfortunately we haven't seen much TLJ helmet reference yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I have those from TFA. I'm working on LJ stickers and greeblies now.

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's TFA Decals

d61e605631d89e6db8b47fee6c96826c.jpg

2fa68e2637eed6e28bfe3bf38e326332.jpg

005a9ee83cdb570985745fabbb9e0cb8.jpg

I'll have more this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a scale difference between the black series and the screen used helmets? Just wondering how much smaller (if at all) they are.

All Black Series helmets are based on a screenused source and have originalsize...Kylo Ren(Episode 7),Stormtrooper(Rogue One) and I think the Poe Dameron helmet is also the right size overall.I would not buy a helmet with kids size.
The Black Series is the premium line from hasbro..for collectors.The FX-sabers are also originalsize.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back