Alien 3 Destroyed Bishop Artificial Person

This is so cool! I pulled this up in the office last week and a lot of my co-workers are a little nervous about my hobbies now. :rolleyes Super cool find, totally jealous. Would you be willing to share your 3d file? I'd love to slowly print up a life size one for Halloween!

Amazing find and even better presentation!

Zyote came through. Printed a 1/6 scale version of the Bishop prop for me. For free. Not use to generosity of this sort now of days. Can't thank Zyote enough. IMG_7428.JPGIMG_7429.JPGIMG_7430.JPGIMG_7431.JPGIMG_7432.JPGIMG_7433.JPGIMG_7434.JPGIMG_7435.JPGIMG_7436.JPGIt looks damn good

Last edited:
TinyTim, the larger you go the softer the details will probably get in the face and else where. Noted on just the 1/6 scale print a lone.
It cost me $288.00 to get it scanned, so not too up on handing the file out for free. Have to think about it.

Ha. Happy to help!

It’s a super cool prop, and I had a blast playing with it. I’m happy to help others here on the rpf too. I find it really cool to chat to people about cool props like these. And learn how to make my 3D prints better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_7525.JPGIMG_7524.JPGIMG_7521.JPGIMG_7522.JPGRecieved a bunch more from Zyote in white resin. 1/6 and 1/10 scale. The white resin seems more brittle, pieces broke obsessed off a number of the figures. The detail is still great.

Last edited:
View attachment 820596View attachment 820595View attachment 820593View attachment 820594Recieved a bunch more from Zyote in white resin. 1/6 and 1/10 scale. The white resin seems more brittle, pieces broke obsessed off a number of the figures. The detail is still great.

That paint job looks great!

Curious about your comment about things breaking. Could you illustrate which parts? Maybe there’s something more I can do to fix/prevent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_7506.JPGIMG_7535.JPG

The hose that lays over the spine might have broke during shipping. And a chunk of hair on the top of the head fell off the mid size one. It was a clean break and easily glued back in place. Again this could have all been to handling during shipping. Never found the hose. But hey, the poor guy went through hell, who would know.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back