Blade Runner 2049

zakass98

Hi people I'm in need of help I'm thinking of doing an officer k costume before the film is even released I know the accurate boots are the bates strikers which I can get hold of and I can quite easily get a ribbed knitted shirt but the coat and jeans are the hard part. I wondered if anyone has any ideas on the best most accurate coat available now and what's your opinions on the one I've found so far? Also are the jeans like a brown/khaki colour because most say they are black but its hard to tell with the little footage we have currently and on the new neca action figure they are brown jeans. They look a different shade to black. Please quote me with any help or reference pictures. Thanks.
Blade-Runner-2049-Officer-K-Trench-Cosplay-Costume-2017-Ryan-Gosling-Outwear-Long-PU-Leather-Coa.jpgs-l500.jpgBlade-Runner-2049-Officer-K-Trench-Cosplay-Costume-2017-Ryan-Gosling-Outwear-Long-PU-Leather-Coa.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back