Rick and Morty Costumes

Jodo

Master Member
Has anyone on the RPF worked on anything Rick and Morty related? I see several threads for the portal gun, but only one older thread about a Rick Sanchez costume.

I think Rick is going to be one of my Halloween costumes this year. I already own suitable pants and a shirt. I also have a Mr. Meeseeks plush and a flask I will carry. I just purchased a wig from Amazon, as well as a Council of Ricks pin. Likewise, I also purchased some light blue fake mustaches to see if they'll work for Rick's unibrow, but I also ended up getting some Mehron's blue makeup as well (just in case I didn't end up using the fake mustaches).

Later this weekend I'm going to compare the available lab coats and pick one, which I'll probably end up weathering a bit for a more realistic worn look. I will probably stop by Walmart and get a cheap pair of suitable black shoes as well.

I think I've seen a 3D printed Rick head on here.

I've done a Cowboy Rick for a trivia night and Birdperson for a Rick and Morty club night.
Because of the infinite dimensions - and the Pocket Morty game - you have a lot of leeway with your Rick.
Once you have the lab coat, blue shirt and brown pants you are instantly recognisable.

Went Dan Harmon style for Birdperson. Very cartoony. Had an amazing reaction. Will work on a better version. Pic was after 3 hours of dancing so things had moved around.
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_20626230_10154725190091932_5276.jpg

On the future cosplays list is Snowball's mecha outfit, Pickle Rick and Scary Terry.

Not as much Rick and Morty stuff as I thought there would be here.

I just completed this Purge Rick costume and wore it to Rhode Island Comic Con:

rick2.jpgrick1.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back