Animatronic Terminator T-800 Endo Skull / Bust Scratch Build

If you are interested in, I can offer you something very cool.
My job is a polisher in mechanics, I am familiar with metal polishing.
It could be possible you to draw a complete head made from many parts, like a real one, then print from steel and then I make a complete polish to bring details, and in the end get something really terrific.
Of course it would require lots of changes on your files, no cut in the middle but more cuts following the original design, maybe using the movie references, creenshots etc to know the exact assembly, but it could be really cool in the end.
It could be printed from steel, aluminum or titanium, but I think titanium would get a really crazy price.

If you are interested in, I can offer you something very cool.
My job is a polisher in mechanics, I am familiar with metal polishing.
It could be possible you to draw a complete head made from many parts, like a real one, then print from steel and then I make a complete polish to bring details, and in the end get something really terrific.
Of course it would require lots of changes on your files, no cut in the middle but more cuts following the original design, maybe using the movie references, creenshots etc to know the exact assembly, but it could be really cool in the end.
It could be printed from steel, aluminum or titanium, but I think titanium would get a really crazy price.

Printing something this size in metal would be crazy expensive in any metal!

That's a great offer parfaitelumiere, 3d printing this directly into metal would be pretty damn cool. The plan for this build is to eventually make molds and then cast in aluminum using a foundry!

Last edited by a moderator:
if you can cast them you will save some money, sure.
I was just thinking about making it real, meaning, from metal, and with same assembly as it would be in real world.

Just posted a quick little montage on IG showing some of the 3D modelling process:

shareahack-3dmodelling-t800-process.jpg

I am watching the fourth movie now, checked first 3.
The eye socket on skull are a separate piece; you should make them separate, then group the skull left and right, and make opening on top, in fact it seems all the grooves are joined parts together, I will wathc fourth and last movie and check the details.
I really would be interested in this, especially the top part of skull not with the jaw, but with separate parts I could print from aluminum or so.
For the teeth, you can chek on ebay for dental stuff, there are many items usable for propmaking.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back