Anyone working on new pennywise mask?

brucebatman

Sr Member
Ever Since seeing the first image of bill as pennywise iv thought it was a pretty cool design, now were seeing more & more of him in the trailers etc i love it even more, i was wondering if anyone is working on a accurate mask yet and if not who would be the best person too contact regarding horror masks?
unfortunately the most accurate mask at the minute is the licensed one thats coming out and that is not good lol.
If nobody is working on one i might sculpt it myself but i generally like to own other peoples art as i am very nit picky and hate my own work 9/10.
thanks

There is one modified from a stock silicone mask that looks pretty good. I can't remember the company (not Basement, CFX or Immortal). Search Bobo (the name of the base mask, I think) and Pennywise and I bet it will come up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starting mine soon! There are some not bad ones out there but I really wanna go all out here. NIK from NAG is sculpting one, so that should be good!

yeah his is fantastic (as usual), iv been messaging with him and defo guna pick that up. im almost finished my sculpt its going to have hand punched hair the works but instead of the stylish sort of perm hes got most of the time im going for the house on neibolt street look where its more messy.

yeah his is fantastic (as usual), iv been messaging with him and defo guna pick that up. im almost finished my sculpt its going to have hand punched hair the works but instead of the stylish sort of perm hes got most of the time im going for the house on neibolt street look where its more messy.

There are pictures of his new sculpt? Mind sharing? All I saw was the somewhat good, not super accurate 3D he posted on his Facebook wall like a week ago.

He said he was working on a better detailed one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
i can only see the one on the wall on his main page dude, Anyway here is mine im working on mask.jpg not finshed yet but getting closer.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back