Jurassic Park closer than we think

Broilermaker

Sr Member
Second one I have seen this week IMG_6601.JPGIMG_6603.JPG

They do seem more common than you would think. But it is a pretty simple repaint and if I had a Jeep I'd probably do it too.

Now, let's see a bunch of Explorers popping up WITH the sunroof and I'll be pretty jazzed. :)

-Rog

Jurassic Park is definitely an overrated franchise. I do like Sam Neill and Jeff Goldblum though.

I'm a yuuuge JP fan, but in some ways, I have to agree. The original film is fantastic, but TLW didn't compare, and JP3 was garbage. JW was probably as good a sequel as you can get, but I don't think they'll ever reach the awesomeness they did the first time around. The sequels are largely just filmmakers looking for an excuse to put people on an island with dinosaurs, and some of the movies have shown a low standard for how credible they want the plot to be. It doesn't matter, though. None of it will every diminish my love for the original.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back