X-wing RED 2 1:48 - paper model

Amazing work!

It actually looks more detailed than plastic models and the panel lines look much better than most plastic models as well

Amazing work!

It actually looks more detailed than plastic models and the panel lines look much better than most plastic models as well

Thank you. It is one of the reasons I model from paper. Edges looks (and often are) sharper than plastic witch also makes illusion of more details (in my opinion)

Few X-wing pics from model convention:

26626335898_f4cefa003f_o.jpg26626340948_e1b5e16814_o.jpg38687026980_b4025e79d9_o.jpg40454937282_9f354ab001_o.jpg40454938452_3126e5506a_o.jpg40454949472_3c2c1dfff6_o.jpg

Amazingly detailed! Paper is definitely a medium I've never thought to model with....well done.

Good God Man!!.........that's just unreal, like my eyes are seeing it, but it can't be true!............it can't be paper, it's too sharp, clean, accurate, it's practically flawless....

I'm calling some kind of voodoo magic or some such mysterious unearthly power....:facepalm...simply amazing work....legend.;)

Yeah, seeing those pics of it at the conventions, it's almost like if you didn't know anything about it, you might just think, that's a really nicely painted resin/plastic X-wing kit.

Once you look close and find out it is paper is when it really hits home as to just how impressive that is

Thank you guys, much appreciated. I am slowly working on other paper SW ships, all in 1:48 scale. I also want to take some better photos of this X-wing with studio lighting hopefully.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back