Jerry Lewis Dead at 91

Sad to hear, but he had a good run. He was a huge part of my childhood, "Artists and models" has a special place in my heart, as do a lot of other movies that he had starred in.

This is sad news indeed! He was so unique and funny, but I'll always remember him as my first crush, as Buddy Love in The Nutty Professor.
RIP Jerry Lewis. You will be missed!

One of the best comic genius of our time! RIP Mr. Lewis, they're having a party Vegas Style in Heaven right now: Sinatra, Lewis, Martin, Davis Jr. , Rickles:cool

I just know Jerry and Dean are together again as it should always be. Was not a fan of his early in life, but through the years really grew to love him. So many fond memories watching his many films. My favorites will always be the ones he did with Dean Martin. A great comedic duo.

" People hate me because I am a multifaceted , talented, wealthy, internationally famous genius"- Jerry Lewis

I have very fond memories of watching Jerry Lewis movies on Saturdays with my Mom.
She was a big fan, and if a Jerry Lewis movie was on TV, we were watching it. I've probably seen them all.
RIP, Mr. Lewis. Thanks for the laughs.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back