Godzilla VS. Kong

Scenario 1. Godzilla is beating up Kong but, in a last burst of will, he outsmarts the lizard and beats him.
Scenario 2. Godzilla beats Kong but not before Kong saves the people characters in an act of self sacrifice.

Last edited:
How are they going to fix the size issue?
Kong would be like a toddler to G.
Not to mention fur catches on fire, and just one blast of Godzilla's atomic breath would be all it takes.
So I don't get it at all. Kong has no special powers so to speak. Godzilla is freekin' nuke powered.
Humans endlessly atttempt to kill him and fail with massive weapons. Kong could be killed with a cruise missile.

Why can't they team up against the trio of Rodan Mothra and Monster Zero

Throw in Jet Jaguar and we got a fair fight

Maybe they will. Just imagine, right before the battle is won by one party, the fight is interrupted by a roar or a scream of something else approaching. Both look around and see - ... (I'd love to see Rodan here. It kinda fits with them. And please show something with King Ghidorah in the post-credits!!! ;) )

- - - Updated - - -

How are they going to fix the size issue?

In "Skull Island" they have already established that the Kong species grows bigger with age. So Godzi will face a very old Kong.

Kong Skull Island was a complete disaster....
The original script was better than the the current script...

I hope he's not killing the franchise

Kong and Godzilla after a cataclysmic battle that nearly destroyed them both, have struck a truce in order to defeat an even fiercer beast, King Ghidorah.
As they face their foe, a large form suddenly flies ahead of them...Mothra.
Godzilla turns to Kong, confused. "Is she with you?"
Kong is just as perplexed. "I thought she was with you".

Kong and Godzilla after a cataclysmic battle that nearly destroyed them both, have struck a truce in order to defeat an even fiercer beast, King Ghidorah.

"Save ... Mothra ..."

I feel even the "Kong grows bigger with age" is stretching it...he's 100 feet tall in the most recent film. Godzilla is 350 feet tall.

I just don't see Kong EVER being that big!!

I feel even the "Kong grows bigger with age" is stretching it...he's 100 feet tall in the most recent film. Godzilla is 350 feet tall.

I just don't see Kong EVER being that big!!
Maybe it won't exactly be mano-e-mano. It'll be the small, agile, smart underdog monkey with a heart of gold evading the big, lumbering, reckless lizard.
Meh.

OMG I imagine the scene lol lol lol
In slow motion :lol
By Zack Snyder

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back