IT (2017) - Pennywise costume (New images added 11/27)

Re: IT (2017) - Pennywise costume (Complete! Premiere pictures added!)

I've seen the hallway balloon picture elsewhere, not quite sure where but I recall it. This has gone kinda viral!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: IT (2017) - Pennywise costume (Complete! Premiere pictures added!)

I've seen the hallway balloon picture elsewhere, not quite sure where but I recall it. This has gone kinda viral!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! If you recall where (and it's me) let me know where you see it!

Re: IT (2017) - Pennywise costume (Much more improved! 10/23)

So after my initial costume (covered in the first few posts) I set out to improve my costume. A new wig was designed to enlarge the head and new prosthetics created for my eyebrows. It greatly increased the look. I've added a few images to the first post from the con. The rest of the images can be seen over at my page: www.facebook.com/chaksproductions

That's even more amazing, Charlie...that new enlongated forehead looks even more like Bill's version. Awesome upgrades!

Rob

Had a huge photoshoot with a genderbent Loser's Club this past weekend. I've filtered through and edited my favorite images and added a link to them from the first post with a few preview shots.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back