Matrix / John Wick replica collection and display

Mr Webber

Master Member
Started putting some Matrix pieces together a couple of years ago and after doing the same with John Wick stuff more recently and as they both seem to share some DNA, combined them together in a display. Found an old digital picture frame and gave it a Matrix facade and loaded it with screen grabs of all the replicas on display and the Wick DNA seeps through.

mjw1.JPGmjw2.JPGmjw3.JPGmjw4.JPGmjw5.JPGmjw6.JPG

When I started, couldnt find a lot in the way of Matrix replicas but after a bit of research got in contact with Nexus6 and ended up getting a couple of his old replicas that he had left over and putting together some new stuff with him including a screen accurate key for the Ducati. Thanks John.

Screen accurate vials, rubbers and tops for Agents truth serums.
Non accurate syringe. Cant find an example of the hero anywhere.
Swiss Lami Architect pen.
Replica City Power security ID, thanks stromo.
Metal replica Agents license plate.
Used a cheap accurate toy over blowing cash on a Denix.
Nexus6 replica Agents Bug.
Genuine Telex eartube, ear bud and metal earbud fitting with custom made
connector.
Nexus6 replica Morpheus necklace.
Screen accurate Red and Blue pills with SA case.
Screen accurate Ducati key.
Non working Nokia 8110 phone
Dummy Samsung SPH-N270 Matrix phone.

mjw7.JPGmjw8.JPGmjw9.JPGmjw10.JPGmjw11.JPG

Looking at the AE phone, noticed pretty early that the rotary dial used on the hero is NOT from an AE phone but from a PMG series 300 phone that was made here in Australia.I knew this because I already had one, purchased for my Blade Runner collection.

What gave it away was the finger stop and the fact that all AE phones have a recessed center. This meant that I could get a cheap phone in average condition and clean it up with some Silvo. Still waiting to find a cheap pair of the chrome handset rings and paint them black to match the hero.Made a scan of an original center graphic as they have to be cut to match the hero.

mjw12.jpgmjw13.jpgmjw14.jpgmjw15.JPGmjw16.jpg

Family photo made from just the screencap.
Screen accurate cufflinks made from $3 ebay national flag ones with the flags
taken out and replaced with some red card. Will actually use these.
Very accurate daisy bracelet replica also $3 off ebay.
Some plastic toy coins to padd out the two jintosh ones when they arrive.

mjw17.JPGmjw18.jpgmjw19.jpgmjw20.jpgmjw21.jpg

Ten dollar nameplate.
Tarasov Imports entry card replica by jintosh.
Metal screen accurate license plate replica I had made. There are two differnt plates
used on the stang, an all white version with raised lettering and screw holes
for the stunt and a flat printed, coloured version with slots for the hero.

mjw22.JPGmjw23.JPGmjw26.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys and thanks for your help again with that ID and a thousand other things Stu.

Forgot to add that the AE phone is also used in JW2. (But with a standard AE rotary dial)

jwp.jpg

Got a couple of pics with the new Blood Oath marker and coins. The two Jintosh coins are mixed in with them and much credit to him for getting them so spot on without access to the originals.

jw66.JPGjw67.JPG

k4jupEjfpnA.jpgf6dtmbHBHZw.jpg
Mine little collection of Matrix/JW:
Custom build 1/6 scale Neo and John Wick figure.
Airsoft H&K P30 with compensator and Tokyo Marui Glock 26
FunkoPOP Wick with 1:43 Mustang.
Chronicle Collectibles Blood Oath Marker with coins.

BTW, you have great collection!

View attachment 793432View attachment 793433
Mine little collection of Matrix/JW:
Custom build 1/6 scale Neo and John Wick figure.
Airsoft H&K P30 with compensator and Tokyo Marui Glock 26
FunkoPOP Wick with 1:43 Mustang.
Chronicle Collectibles Blood Oath Marker with coins.

BTW, you have great collection!

Who made the airsoft HK P30? I've only been able to find a spring version that doesn't look nearly that good!

Wow look at this stuff! I've been trying to get a matrix pill case with red/blue for a while now - any advice? I first tried to get niquill and dayquill pills but am told they are coloured orange and green these days, also I am from the UK so to import that just to find out the colours are wrong would be awful. Looked into cigarette cases and pill boxes but they all tend to have internal extras that are not required. How did you get yours?

Just got my case on ebay, searched for the most screen accurate one. We never see the inside of the one seen in the movie so its not that important. Best bet to find the right pills is to google images Cold and Flu tablets. I think the ones I have are Ease a Cold brand.

Wow look at this stuff! I've been trying to get a matrix pill case with red/blue for a while now - any advice? I first tried to get niquill and dayquill pills but am told they are coloured orange and green these days, also I am from the UK so to import that just to find out the colours are wrong would be awful. Looked into cigarette cases and pill boxes but they all tend to have internal extras that are not required. How did you get yours?
He’ll as for the pills and pill case kurtyboy is the person to talk to, he sells them in the junkyard every now and then. I brought my set from him and they are very nice...
and he lives in the uk. Send him a pm he may have a set lift.... hope this helps ;)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back