Matrix / John Wick replica collection and display

I'm going to have to look for Daisy's collar from John Wick. I think that'd make a great item for the display I'm putting together.

Who made the airsoft HK P30? I've only been able to find a spring version that doesn't look nearly that good!

Hey Dakota! Sorry for late reply. That is a same pistol, spring airsoft HK P30. Just added some polish. I've found 3D model of JW's compensator and did a print on it.

Hey Dakota! Sorry for late reply. That is a same pistol, spring airsoft HK P30. Just added some polish. I've found 3D model of JW's compensator and did a print on it.

Ah perfect, I'll have to check it out! I have an HK 45 with a compensator right now but I was unaware there was 3D print options out there (because why wouldn't there be!?) so I'll have to check that out, thanks for the info!

Let me know if you have any success. I looked for a long time.

Absolutely, I'm sure theRPF can crack that case with pooled resources.

Sorry to hijack thread but i too am looking for the dog collar, keen to see what you guys thinks about these, hope thats ok Mr Webber,

Black leather collar:
61ihaBUV9zL._SX425_.jpg20181007_232643.jpg

And this for the Daisy charm:
il_570xN.393688916_f4ra.jpg 20181007_224121.jpg

To me the two tone color/material matches but the dots/holes differ in number and the center of the flower isnt domed like in the movie. Its hand made though so that might explain the variations the the movie charm.

Sorry to hijack thread but i too am looking for the dog collar, keen to see what you guys thinks about these, hope thats ok Mr Webber,

Black leather collar:
View attachment 847349View attachment 847350

And this for the Daisy charm:
View attachment 847351 View attachment 847352

To me the two tone color/material matches but the dots/holes differ in number and the center of the flower isnt domed like in the movie. Its hand made though so that might explain the variations the the movie charm.

Nice finds! I bought one of those tags.

Last edited:
Nice finds! I bought one of those tags.

yeah i emailed the lady who sells them on etsy a screenshot from the movie, she reckons she made the one in the film but was completely unaware until now. Shes happy to make more as accurate to the film charm as possible so if anyone has any comments apart from the number of black dots and the overall symmetry of the flower speak now lol

I'm in for another if she does!
yeah i emailed the lady who sells them on etsy a screenshot from the movie, she reckons she made the one in the film but was completely unaware until now. Shes happy to make more as accurate to the film charm as possible so if anyone has any comments apart from the number of black dots and the overall symmetry of the flower speak now lol

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back